Desperate times

Sponsored Links
It doesn't.

But feel free to try and make a case that when people's biggest reason for voting to leave was "immigration", and there were repeated promises by the party that kept getting voted for to bring net migration down to the tens of thousands, there wasn't a desire to drastically curtail it.

Sponsored Links
Can we take it that you arent even going to try to make a case that when people's biggest reason for voting to leave was "immigration", and there were repeated promises by the party that kept getting voted for to bring net migration down to the tens of thousands, there wasn't a desire to drastically curtail it?

Britain is also becoming an aging population, which largely relies on young foreign people coming here to look after them.

Ironically, the people most in need of this help tend to be the ones most determined to prevent it.

So who looks after the foreigners when they get old? Don't tell me, more foreigners.

RAC does not understand the concept of an aging demographic.

I wonder if he knows why fruit-growers can't find pickers.

Britain is also becoming an aging population, which largely relies on young foreign people coming here to look after them.

Ironically, the people most in need of this help tend to be the ones most determined to prevent it.
And the prize of remainiac twisting the post to Brexit first goes to John,derrrrrrrD

RAC does not understand the concept of an aging demographic.

I wonder if he knows why fruit-growers can't find pickers.
Cos lazy lefty layabouts don’t want it,,,,might get back ache

Japan has a very low birthrate so that is nothing new.

As usual an unrelated topic is turned into a Brexit debate lol

Sponsored Links
Back