Diane Abacus did it again!

Sponsored Links
Blimey that's a lot of tests

What's dianne Abbot got to do with it? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I was trying to track down the characteristics that excited them enough to keep criticising.

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1249021961679798273?s=09

Oh, hang on... She's on the other side.

I wondered why nobody here had mentioned it.

Sir Galahad already picked up on this one an posted other day to which i applauded this idiocy with equal Diane L-bot Cretinous calculus :D

Anyway so what :p they're all full of sh't idiots Farage is right (y) (and that's saying something)

As usual some of you are more into political point scoring over picking out who is doing good in any party who are supposed to be serving our country, especially right now with the country/world in turmoil this football fan mentality to me just demonstrates a lack of maturity. (speaking as the pillar of maturity on DIYnot forums)

Last edited:
Ah yes, I remember that. It was in reply to something Oopsie said. Just adding a bit of balance to the conversation.

the incompetent 'white british' members of the government

My reply to Oopsie was: "That’s a rather racist remark coming from you - are there no 'Black British' incompetents in the government or opposition then..except for the silly black one in the opposition that apparently can’t add up (Dianne Abacus I think they call her).

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back