Why cross the channel? Here's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hung, drawn and quartered

I am 100% certain I have never seen anyone of this forum demand the death penalty for racists, or xenophobes, or for people who "say something negative" about foreigners, or blacks, or Asians, or muslims, or jews, or travellers, or plumbers. Have you?

Sponsored Links
I am 100% certain I have never seen anyone of this forum demand the death penalty for racists, or xenophobes, or for people who "say something negative" about foreigners, or blacks, or Asians, or muslims, or jews, or travellers, or plumbers. Have you?
Go get a hobby JohnD, you are clutching at straws.

Sod is demanding that I should be hanged for pointing out something in her post.

God knows what she'd do if I "said something negative" about her

Or voiced a concern about doctors and medical staff who are being criticised for filling in the gaps that Londoners can't, or won't fill. Just imagine if it had been a Welsh doctor! Or a Geordie!

All welcome.

You don't find them paying £1000s to gangs to help them sneak in on 5hp tenders with barely enough fuel to get out of port, putting a strain on other resources and running up huge rescue and legal aid bills.

The 'NHS would collapse' line is a firm favourite but with absolutely no basis.

e618d8f1-5ec1-42b6-89cf-da7769b09ddd.png

But JD would be more than happy for you to believe a gang of scam artists crossing the channel on a knacker are all qualified doctors really, ready to prop up the NHS and contribute to the economy

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised that Sammy thinks the NHS is currently 13% overstaffed.

Where did he get that idea?

I'm surprised that Sammy thinks the NHS is currently 13% overstaffed.

Where did he get that idea?

Strawman argument. Never mentioned the NHS being overstaffed but your claim of the NHS being propped up by foreign nationals is clearly false.

Europeans and others who staff the NHS which would collapse without them.

13% is a considerable amount of staff to potentially lose (not to say there's any reason we would lose that by stopping dinghies in the channel) but it's not going to cause the collapse of the NHS either.

Sod is demanding that I should be hanged for pointing out something in her post.

God knows what she'd do if I "said something negative" about her

Or voiced a concern about doctors and medical staff who are being criticised for filling in the gaps that Londoners can't, or won't fill. Just imagine if it had been a Welsh doctor! Or a Geordie!
There you go, JohnD not reading posts and making thing up again, as well as criticising an old, nearly deaf man for having a viewpoint. Isn't he a big man? Do you wish to join the club where nobody can say anything negative about foreigners, ever, without being telling them off too?

And you really ought to learn that your precious government are to blame about the lack of UK docs in this country. You seem to always want to forget the reason why we as a country, lean on medical staff from all over the world.

"Justyna has been told to “go home” at least twice by her patients at a hospital in south-west England. The Polish nurse said even her colleagues treat her “like an intruder” and tell her she can always “go back to Poland” if she complains about the work rota. "

"Hostility, uncertainty and deteriorating economic conditions have combined to create a staffing crisis in the National Health Service, which many in the industry fear will increasingly put patients’ welfare at risk. More than 7,000 nurses and midwives from the European Economic Area, which comprises the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, have already left the UK since the Brexit vote. There are 41,000 nursing vacancies in England. More than 5 per cent of NHS nurses come from the EEA, but last year there was an 87 per cent fall in the number coming to the UK, according to the Nursing and Midwifery Council. A recent report by the National Institute of Economic and Social Research estimated that, by 2021, England could face a shortage of 51,000 nurses. "

"Donna Kinnair, of the Royal College of Nursing, said: “While the government desperately tries to cobble together a Brexit deal, our struggling healthcare system is fast losing its most important asset — its staff. Patient care is already suffering . . . It is clear the UK has become a less attractive place to work for thousands of valued EU nurses. We are heading for catastrophe.”London is particularly vulnerable

London in particular relies heavily on European staff; in the capital’s eight main hospitals, they comprise more than 20 per cent of all nurses."

https://www.ft.com/content/8f2d6e22-e7f9-11e8-8a85-04b8afea6ea3

Everything's fine, right?

and foreigners working here deserve to be abused for being foreign and for working here, right?

And the fairies have demanded the death penalty for racism, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back