Why the channel illegals irritate me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, have you found out the legal route for applying for asylum in UK yet?
Gasbanni couldn't, it seems like you can't.
I'm amazed because you can fantasize about a friend of yours who magically applied and was successful for residency in France immediately after the result of the Brexit referendum was announced, despite me proving that it was logistically impossible.
You also imagined EU citizens signing disclaimers before having a Covid vaccination, which I disproved based on my own experience, so you imagined it only applied to one EU country.
Yet you're unable to discover the legal route for refugees to claim asylum in UK.
So instead you launch into a tirade of abuse.
Your credibility is busted.

Again, your word doesn't count as the truth.
Stop taking those drugs.

Sponsored Links
Johnny2007, just block bob the gob. Most others have now. He can’t see it, but he’s the most abusive, bigoted one on here.
He amuses me.
Makes me laugh and when I show his comments to my wife and friends we laugh so much sometimes my old belly seems to give way.
He's harmless, just a race card player, bigoted, lying, illiterate, lonely one with a sense of self superiority which indicates profound ignorance and social inadequacy.

Sponsored Links
Stop using that word, they are not all refugees. Genuine refugees will take safe haven as soon as possible. The majority crossing are economic migrants.
Your ability to distinguish between refugees and economic migrants is outstanding.
You ought to offer your services to UK Home Office. They could dispense with the army of border guards, investigators, translators, etc.
You could decide the status of refugees with a single glance. You could decimate the waiting list in a single afternoon.
After that five minutes each year would settle the status of applicants.
Think of the service you'd be doing for your country, saving them vast amounts of wages for that army of investigators, etc., saving the vast amounts of accommodation expenses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back