Why the channel illegals irritate me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie the troll boasts of his trolling

He sincerely believes he's being clever.
What would be funny if it were not so seriously worrying, is that posters like ReganandCarter, transam, et al, rail against asylum seekers who find ways around a non-existent legal route for refugees accessing asylum in UK.
As gasbanni and Johnny2007 have been unable to show us the legal route for refugees, that suggests that there is no legal route, therefore the words used such as 'legal' or 'illegal' to describe routes for refugees have no justifiable meaning.
Therefore all routes are acceptable, and none are illegal.
But their method of dealing with refugees flies in the face of all normal rules of civilisation, such as shooting them on the beach, towing them back out to sea to drown, using them as target practice for UK gunboats, carpet bombing civilians, or using nuclear weapons to commit genocide.
What kind of monsters are these people who want to commit mass murder?

Sponsored Links
Blimey some Syrian refugee has been banged up for 52 years by a court on the island of Lesbos for illegally crossing into Greece with his family from turkey last year
That's almost like a conditional discharge compared to how some on here would like to treat refugees.

But it's what can happen in a country where the Prime Minister is corrupt and tolerates peadophile offenses and rape of minors, where new draconian measures are hurriedly imposed by the country by the Prime Minister.

Last edited:
As gasbanni and Johnny2007 have been unable to show us the legal route for refugees, that suggests that there is no legal route, therefore the words used such as 'legal' or 'illegal' to describe routes for refugees have no justifiable meaning.
Therefore all routes are acceptable, and none are illegal.

That is your best load of blox ever. Well done.

Johnny2007, just block bob the gob. Most others have now. He can’t see it, but he’s the most abusive, bigoted one on here.
I do wish that those who are unable to defend their potential inhuman treatment of others would do as they promise, and ignore me.
Sadly, it appears that they are unable to do so. I still manage to pervade their every thought.
They appear to think that if they ignore me I will somehow disappear and not respond to their bigoted and dangerous comments.
That's not how it works. I am still here, and I can still respond to your stupid comments, and anyone who wants to read my responses are free to do so.
It's only those that claim to be ignoring me that can't (supposedly) read my comments.

I bet they're busy trying to convince others that they're only trolling. Gullible people will be easily convinced.
But trolls feed on the responses that they generate with their offensive comments, so if these offensive and illogical posters are trolling ,and are ignoring me, they're lying.
They're either not trolling, or they're not ignoring me.
I suspect both are true.

Sponsored Links
WHY DO THEY ALL WANT TO COME HERE???? BECAUSE BRITAIN IS GREAT!!!

But ... they don't all want to come here, do they? Just more lies from the anti-foreigner press.

asylum_applications_by_population_vYy3ykz.png

You seem to have missed this DJ. Same year, ACCEPTED applications. Check out Hungary, top of your graph. Funny how things can get distorted. Eh? View attachment 232034
I thought this thread was about illegal immigrants?

Where has anyone stated they hate illegal immigrants?

But you haven't helped, have you. The thread tittle gives a massive clue. Asylum seekers are going through the proper channels , not the English Channel.
That English Channel is the only legal route.

Here, as Mr Race Card keeps asking:

https://www.gov.uk/claim-asylum

Thank you. It took some consistent asking to get the answer.
From your link:
You must apply for asylum if you want to stay in the UK as a refugee.
To be eligible you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you fear persecution.
You should apply when you arrive in the UK or as soon as you think it would be unsafe for you to return to your own country. Your application is more likely to be denied if you wait.
When you apply you’ll have a meeting with an immigration officer (known as a ‘screening’).​
Therefore, by those criteria, all refugees crossing the channel. and hoping to be detected are using the only legal route.
Thus, the only illegal refugees are the ones who sneak into UK, and hope to avoid detection.

So can we now stop using the word 'illegal' to describe the refugees crossing the channel in dinghies, rubber/inflatable boats, etc?
They are the refugees using the only available legal route to seek asylum in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back