Why cross the channel? Here's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
hopkins.JPG

Well they're very welcome to that particularly nasty piece of work!

Is she STILL clinging onto some kind of claim to fame ????

Sponsored Links
I thought France pays a higher weekly payment but they dont want to stay there.

These refugees fled a war zone and found they entered another war zone in France ( yellow jackets) :LOL:

No wonder they are risking there lives to escape France

These refugees fled a war zone and found they entered another war zone in France ( yellow jackets) :LOL:

No wonder they are risking there lives to escape France

You can get better steak in France tho.

Not sure what else people are supposed to do with them? Can't leave them on the streets and surely £35-37 a week is not going to go far? The system is badly run though - it takes far too long to come to a decision and even longer to deport failed asylum seekers.

Mind u if some one has got the way sits to paddle across the channel in the middle of winter on a Lido ??

Perhaps these are the type of people this country needs after Brexit ???

Katie Hopkins is fearless and I am 100% behind her. She puts her money where her mouth is and she speaks for the anti-establishment silent majority, i.e. the taxpayer. Watch the clip. Cue loony lefties calling her a nazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie Hopkins is fearless and I am 100% behind her. She puts her money where her mouth is and she speaks for the anti-establishment silent majority, i.e. the taxpayer. Watch the clip. Cue loony lefties calling her a nazi.
Don't need to be a leftie to call her a nazi........

Maybots Brexit Plans are to be discussed in Parliament over the next couple of weeks.

time to reinvent " Project Fear"

Invasion . thousands of migrants are sailing across the channel in rubber dinghys and landing on south coast beaches (Bring in the Coastguard Cutters)

View attachment 156007

Well they're very welcome to that particularly nasty piece of work!

Don't shoot the messenger.

Would you like to comment on the fact that this is all printed like a f'cking holiday broucher for any prospective gold hunter to claim as soon as they hit the beach?

Or even the fact that this is all our tax and NI contributions being fritted away to these leeches?

Don't shoot the messenger.

Would you like to comment on the fact that this is all printed like a f'cking holiday broucher for any prospective gold hunter to claim as soon as they hit the beach?

Or even the fact that this is all our tax and NI contributions being fritted away to these leeches?

All £37.50 per migrant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back