Diane Abbott's classmate?

Sponsored Links
Doesn't inspire confidence in the party. Where did they get their shadow cabinet from? A special needs facility?

Same place as Buffoon Boris?

With all the money spent on his education, you'd think he could talk something other than nonsense.

Bullingdon.jpg

Sponsored Links
Anyone suggesting that Boris is as dumb as Rayner or Abbott should start living their life on internet forums and vote Labour :p

Boris is a professional buffoon masquerading as a politician masquerading as buffoon.

He has been sacked several times for lying to his employers or boss.

He has not, so far, been sacked for lying to the electorate.

Whatever Boris's faults, he's still more competent than those two ineptitudes masquerading as politicians. Abbots about the biggest hypocrite in sending her son to private school; and Rayners has the biggest chip on her shoulders that I've ever seen. Having only been to a comprehensive, she's been put in charge of Labours education policy. Smash the Grammar schools and drag everyone down to the lowest common level. Send everyone to university so that they feel good about themselves, and saddle them with debts that they'll never pay off/

Abbots a hypocrit no doubt about it & should never be in the shadow cabinet

Boris Hmmm dunno who thought it was a good idea to make him the F.S tbh,probably a case of as John major said

better to have them inside the tent p***ing out ,then out side the tent p***ing in

could have been worst ? he could have ended up as PM :eek:

Whatever Boris's faults, he's still more competent than those two ineptitudes masquerading as politicians. Abbots about the biggest hypocrite in sending her son to private school; and Rayners has the biggest chip on her shoulders that I've ever seen. Having only been to a comprehensive, she's been put in charge of Labours education policy. Smash the Grammar schools and drag everyone down to the lowest common level. Send everyone to university so that they feel good about themselves, and saddle them with debts that they'll never pay off/
I can never understand how they get away with charging so much, how can they justify it, how much do they make and where's the money going?

Whatever Boris's faults, he's still more competent

A competent clown, you mean? Might as well put Ken Dodd in the cabinet.

Except that Ken has a reputation for working hard at his job.

To paraphrase Al Capone, you can get a lot more done with a smile and a gun, than you can with a gun on it's own. I don't deny Boris has his faults, but his got his good points as well.

I can never understand how they get away with charging so much, how can they justify it, how much do they make and where's the money going

This is a consequence of Gordon Brown saying at least 50% of children should be able to go to university. If you have an education budget for higher education, and then send even more people there, then if you can't afford to educate them from within the budget, you have to charge them for their education instead.

There are so many kids getting a university degree, and then working in a shop, that it shows somethings going wrong. University should be for the brightest (I never went, so I'm not being elitest) and should be chargeable, but with bursaries for those that can't afford it. Now they are forcing universities to take kids from poorer backgrounds, and pushing out the brighter students, and that does nothing for the countries future. Too many kids went to university, and just partied the whole time, or dropped out and didn't work hard, and when they started charging, they worked harder because they were paying for their education, so charging has brought about changes, but £9K, and they're now talking about putting it up to £13K, it's getting ridiculous. There was a youngster on the radio yesterday that admitted that in about 5 years, he hadn't paid any of the his loan off yet, only managing to pay the interest, so most won't pay off their loans before they get wiped off, so yes it's not working properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back