Diane Abbot has a point.

Sponsored Links
Buying drugs...... Donut
Oh so you're still refusing to address what you said.

The rich and famous MAINLY fuel the drugs trade. As if they are responsible for all the drug trades.

Really? Are you going to back this up or explain, or are you just going to keep wibbling?

Donut.

Sponsored Links
Surge in the use of Tasers is troubling – Diane Abbott
Diane Abbott MP, Labour’s Shadow Home Secretary, responding to Home Office figures that show Police taser use reached a record high last year, said:

“This surge in the use of Tasers is quite troubling especially as non-white people are disproportionately targeted. Of course, the use of reasonable force is a key part of policing. But the government should examine whether this big increase is justified or effective.”

https://labour.org.uk/press/surge-in-the-use-of-tasers-is-troubling-diane-abbott/

I can't this day and age the police are Tasers people for just walking down the street minding their own business, doing nothing wrong.

I don't think Tasers are the issue it's it's the level of violence on the streets that's the issue, is there anything about knife crime and the use of knives that points to a common denominator ? You decide for yourself I think it's obvious.

If crime rates are spiking, then if it were drugs at fault then drug use must also be spiking.

However the stats show that drug use is slightly down on a decade ago. Crime in the same time has dropped significantly.

And if crime has dropped, why has taser use risen? It's almost as if they are three unrelated things?

Can you point out when I said that*
You didn't, apologies (see, that's how it's done, people can apologise for getting it wrong). But you did say 'mainly' - which means more than anything else.

Mainly down to the rich and famous. So can you explain that yet please? Because I think you made it up - I can't see how it's the rich and famous people are mainly responsible for fueling the drugs trade. Like they are responsible.

Poor dumb hatejob, you called drug users Morons. Well your trio have used drugs so by your logic must be morons.

I don't think Tasers are the issue it's it's the level of violence on the streets that's the issue, is there anything about knife crime and the use of knives that points to a common denominator ? You decide for yourself I think it's obvious.
Tory austerity.
idiotic right wing policies

Sponsored Links
Back