Diane Abbot has a point.

Sponsored Links
Enlighten me ? Why do you not think he is instrumental in many of the failings in today's society ? He starts an illegal war, resulting in attacks in our streets, he opened the way for mass immigration, he oversaw the start of the recession which bought about austerity, here and in Europe.Tell me why he is not mainly responsible.

Last edited:
I have no idea of the trio you refer to, they may agree that they were moronic to use them, but poor dumb sirgaliahead just loves to have a dig, he must be on something as he is top moron.

Fake logic now by dumbjob.

Now denying knowledge of Johnson, Cameron and Gove.

How deep a hole can you dig yourself into.

Sponsored Links
I detest Dianne Abbott, she is a race baiting halfwit and a living indictment of a lot of what is wrong with British politics today.

OOh and she can't count.:mrgreen:

I detest Dianne Abbott, she is a race baiting halfwit and a living indictment of a lot of what is wrong with British politics today.

OOh and she can't count.:mrgreen:

Boris Johnson is a living indictment of what is wrong with British politics today.
A liar, no morals, no integrity.

Diane Abbott is just irritating and incompetent.

There is no equivalence.

A liar, no morals, no integrity

steptoe never had morals or integrity. A liar and a loser.
Three GE's in a row.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Must be a record.
There is no equivalence.
I see they are going to install another left wing loon in his place.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Courtesy of momentum no doubt.

As you are not going to vote Labour anyway, it matters not to you. In fact, you should be pleased.

Sponsored Links
Back