Diane Abbot has a point.

I've tried weed on 3 different occasions, however as each time it made me go green and throw up, I don't think it was for me. So needless to say Ive been clean for over 30 years, I don't think I'll try it again :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yeah, cheers MOT, that's what I meant.

Bodd - vast difference in someone validly pointing out a mistake and you completely making stuff up! Shame you still can't get that hey.

Does it matter? It's everywhere.

I knew that would get me in Hot Water

Sponsored Links
Is it the rich and famous? How do they fuel the drug trade? I'd like to know.

OK ill put it this way.. If drug users where prosecuted and loose their jobs then they might think twice. Any drug user has blood on their hands.

OK ill put it this way.. If drug users where prosecuted and loose their jobs then they might think twice. Any drug user has blood on their hands.
So you can't back up or explain your claim about the rich and famous?

You are monkey.

You said as a statement that it's mainly the rich and famous who fuel the drug trade. You cannot back it up.

Instead, in normal Bodd spineless fashion, you go off on tangents. No wonder people here call you thick. Stop giving them that impression hey.

What needs to happen is that the law needs to change.
Go after the drug users. It's mainly the rich and famous that fuel the drug trade. Start nicking them and it will stop.

If drug users where prosecuted and loose their jobs then they might think twice.

You don't understand the mechanism of deterrence.

Can you think of a more severe punishment than death, in a slow and painful way, to be imposed on 50% of offenders?

Would expect them to be deterred?

You said as a statement that it's mainly the rich and famous who fuel the drug trade. You cannot back it up.

Instead, in normal Bodd spineless fashion, you go off on tangents. No wonder people here call you thick. Stop giving them that impression hey.

What do you do. You post a link of somone who agrees with you. Or you find a study that backs up your claim.

All could be wrong. Don't be a tit and don't take everything as gospel.

You are a tit.

Can you think of a more severe punishment than death, in a slow and painful way, to be imposed on 50% of offenders?

Gove.
As you pointed out. May think twice if he would loose his job. Or I would have if it would have affected his future.

What do you do. You post a link of somone who agrees with you. Or you find a study that backs up your claim.

All could be wrong. Don't be a tit and don't take everything as gospel.

You are a tit.
I know what you said about the rich and famous is wrong being mainly to blame for the whole drug trade, sorry you've not the strength of character to admit it.

Stop making stuff up and lying - you don't have to comment on every topic if you know jackshit about it.
It makes you look like a right tit.

Let's suppose the policy was publicly announced in 1957, and has been repeatedly emphasised in every subsequent year.

Would you expect offending to have stopped by now?

Sponsored Links
Back