Did you know that

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It is still legal to shoot a welshman with a crossbow, but you are not allowed to sell armour to a jewish person. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Bit of a waste of a crossbow bolt really far easier to just cancel police cover for cardiff/swansea match and then they would all kill themselves ;)

Sponsored Links
I don't recall this precisely, but you can shoot (or is it kill) our sheep loving friends in somewhere like the walls of Ludlow (or Shrewsbury?) up to midday ... or something like that

I don't recall this precisely, but you can shoot (or is it kill) our sheep loving friends in somewhere like the walls of Ludlow (or Shrewsbury?) up to midday ... or something like that

you might want to be a little more sure of that one before you try it. :LOL:

I remember reading some of these obscure laws that are (apparently) still in force - annoyingly I can't find them on the 'net right now - two that spring to mind are:

(Somewhere) it is illegal for a man to beat his wife after 11pm - because the noise might be a nuisance to others(!)

Here in the UK, a pregnant woman may urinate in a policeman's helmet if she needs to.

I remember reading some of these obscure laws that are (apparently) still in force - annoyingly I can't find them on the 'net right now - two that spring to mind are:

(Somewhere) it is illegal for a man to beat his wife after 11pm - because the noise might be a nuisance to others(!)

Here in the UK, a pregnant woman may urinate in a policeman's helmet if she needs to.

the last one is an urban myth

the last one is an urban myth

The last one isn't a myth, my mum works for the police and they can.

I was also watching some show where they were testing out all the bizzare laws ans this one was on it, and he gave up his hat for a pregnant woman.

I believe it's still legal to p!$$ behind your cart in Edinburgh.

In Wiltshire it is still legal for the driver of a carriage, including a motorised one, to urinate against his front nearside wheel.

Also in some towns one is not allowed to sell offal on Sundays!

You can kill a welshman with a crossbow within the walls of Chester, I know that much.

Sponsored Links
Back