Dinner lady sacked.

In her shoes I'd pursue a claim against the school. The 'did it before' thing is irrelevant. Did what before - served food? If pupils choose to eat certain foods (or not) how can that be somebody else's responsibility?

It's absurd !! can you imagine a woman, unwittingly saying to a femail colleague "oh he's hot isn't he?" and the colleague is a lesbian? would it end in a tribunal?

Or a builder pulling up at a site with a MVFC sticker on his van, and the site is mainly CBFC fans? sackings?

The school's decision is so wrong it's anti-cohesive...

Pandering to religious/political groups is wrong in this modern era !!!

If they want us all to live in harmony in this country, they need to stop acting (over re-acting in this case) in such a provocative manner. Having read the article, it sounds like 'the ni**er in the woodpile' in this instance was the head teacher. Typical bloody teachers!

But wait a few years, the muslims are breeding at twice the rate of everyone else... they'll be governors, councillors and politicians elect, and gammon will be banned from the school menu in order to prevent such 'outrage' in the future !!

MMW !! (Mark My Words !)

Sponsored Links
In her shoes I'd pursue a claim against the school. The 'did it before' thing is irrelevant. Did what before - served food? If pupils choose to eat certain foods (or not) how can that be somebody else's responsibility?

It's absurd !! can you imagine a woman, unwittingly saying to a femail colleague "oh he's hot isn't he?" and the colleague is a lesbian? would it end in a tribunal?

Or a builder pulling up at a site with a MVFC sticker on his van, and the site is mainly CBFC fans? sackings?

The school's decision is so wrong it's anti-cohesive...

Pandering to religious/political groups is wrong in this modern era !!!

Taking this a step further, if they don't want bangers & mash like the rest of the kids then let them either pay extra or bring their own!
Liver and onions.

But wait a few years, the muslims are breeding at twice the rate of everyone else... they'll be governors, councillors and politicians elect, and gammon will be banned from the school menu in order to prevent such 'outrage' in the future !!

MMW !! (Mark My Words !)

muslims are around 6-8 % off the population at around 4-5 million so will never be in a position to overly influence the whole off society
if they have twice as many children as others[4 over 2 average] it will be around 5 years and this island will have around 80 million so general population increases by 20% and muslums increase by twice as much[40%] to 8 million
or have 5 times more kids or 80%]at around 10 million
or have 40 kids each then thats around 25 million or in other words this country with double the people at 132 million including the muslims having 40 kids each to try and catch up will never be any greater than around 25% off the population

MMW !! (Mark My Words !)

muslims are around 6-8 % off the population at around 4-5 million so will never be in a position to overly influence the whole off society
if they have twice as many children as others[4 over 2 average] it will be around 5 years and this island will have around 80 million so general population increases by 20% and muslums increase by twice as much[40%] to 8 million
or have 40 kids each then thats around 25 million or in other words this country with double the people at 132 million including the muslims having 40 kids each to try and catch up will never be any greater than around 25% off the population

But doesn't that worry you? Regardless of race, can this country support that many people?

As for pork, gammon, etc., I don't care as I don't eat them anyway!

Sponsored Links

It's not the quantity that matters but the disproportionate influence that the minority are having and will continue to have.

MMW !! (Mark My Words !)

But doesn't that worry you? Regardless of race, can this country support that many people?

i wasnt saying there will be 132 million i was just pointing out it will never happen that muslums are the majority
but having said that fewer than say 2% are extremists so you are actually talking a few thousand

i wasnt saying there will be 132 million i was just pointing out it will never happen that muslums are the majority
but having said that fewer than say 2% are extremists so you are actually talking a few thousand

Still far too many.

MMW !! (Mark My Words !)

BA, you need to read more about the Quran.. The face of Islam changes according to its environment. The Quran even advocates lying to the non believers in order to survive.

Islam in an Islamic state is very strict and powerful, and nothing else can co-exist - look at Saudi etc... Islam as a minority, where the majority is divided (i.e. christian, hindu, jew, atheist) will continue to demand and provoke, and in time will make gains..

Islam as a minority will capitulate, and bow down, but will continue to be Islam...

All in all, its an extremely successful evolving beast.... with which we have nothing to stand up to it.... instead we apologise for upsettting it.

When the Islamic Shariah party of great Britain stands for power, which way do you think friendly muslims will vote? and say for example the ISPOGB have 30% of the votes, what will the other 70% vote? 20% tory, 25% labour, 15% lib dem, 5% apathetic non voters, 4% EDL, 1%UKIP

And we end up a muslim state..... and at this point I'm on the streets rioting !! because democracy has run its course !

Thing is BA, in certain areas of major cities and towns , this small percentage, become a vast majority. Who almost certainly do influence the local area (and not always for the better) I have a cousin who lives in Leicester and he tells me, there's areas of that city he wouldn't walk into at night. Areas where racism is actually directed at white British people, by Asians.

I warned you about atheism - that's where the fault lies. You left a vacuum and Mo came along and filled it.

so gentlemen, considering this country is not currently a muslim state, and most of us don't want that, rejecting Islam is our only course of action... and Hindus and Sikhs agree.... so maybe join the EDL !!! ?

No just dump the backward atheism and shut the door.

Islam fills the void left by atheism.
What void?
There is no void.

There are those who believe and those who don't.

People whom you think have contributed to your imaginary void do not believe in a god so are certainly not going to be attracted to islam, are they?

People who have not contributed to your imaginary void still believe in a god.
It is they who are the ones who may convert if persuaded.

How anyone can believe these variations of absolute nonsense is also unbelievable.

Sponsored Links
Back