Disco light shopping...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to wire a disco light above my decks in my house. Either red or blue, or mulitcolour, flashing twirling all that jazz. You know?

Have any of you installed any that you can reccomend, or no a good shop for it?

Cheers,

TGS.

Sponsored Links
What is your budget?

This really is the biggest deciding factor when deciding what sort of equipment to purchase.

You could easilly spend £5000 an a top notch dogs bits lantern & £3000 on a controller to make it work, or £20 on an all in budget special.

RF Lighting said:
£5000 an a top notch dogs bits lantern & £3000 on a controller to make it work

If only !

The room is only a few metres wide, just a basic light that will flash and stuff. I can't make my mind up whether to get one, i'm not sure how it would look up. Just wanted to have a look at a few so if you reccomend a shop would be grateful. Ta.

Sponsored Links
The one in there is a plug in. Makes life easier.

Also saw this what made me chuckle, you know the bottom two questions are the same person!

Q) For the price stated does this unit come with lead and plug - r sayer
A) Yes, the lead and plug are included.

Q) I have just purchased two of these units and cannot find out how to adjust the sensitivity on the rear, do I have to remove the back to do this? - Andrew Varney
A) yes there is a small potentiometer on the circuit board for adjusting sensitivity

Q) Do you sell the replacement control for the sensitivety as i have snapped mine off. - Danny

They are about the most basic, and therefor there is very little that can go wrong with them. They are not a bad effect for the money.

I still prefer my mac 250s though ;)

mac250rough.jpg

RF Lighting said:
They are about the most basic, and therefor there is very little that can go wrong with them. They are not a bad effect for the money.

mac250rough.jpg

mac250.jpg

:cool:

RF Lighting said:

mac250rough.jpg

{breezer sits there drooling over that}

Id love a couple of them, but i can not justify the extortionate amount, i will have to stick with my colorblasters and a stick to move them :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back