Discovery c/locking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Don't know if anyone else has had this problem.The central locking has started playing up on my Disco.The locks unlock with the key and the individual lock buttons on each door come up but on 3 doors and the boot the buttons appear to drop down slightly after reaching the top.If you then try to open the door from inside or out the button moves down further making it impossible to open.The only way to open the door is hold up the button while opening or in the front door case holding the key in the unlock position while opening.I have ruled out the central controller as one of the doors still works fine (offside rear).I only use the key to lock/unlock as the remote fob gave up the ghost ages ago.
Any ideas gratefully received

Ricicle

Sponsored Links
That must be my twin brother sparky.His knife wouldn't work on this one.He seems to be having a lot of fun with Softus at the moment doesn't he?.......... ;) :LOL:
Ricicle

back to the point, there is a small spring in the latch mechanism that breaks. very expensive from dealer, try fleabay. ie item no 140039956733

just search discovey lock

dave

ps pain to fit.

Sponsored Links
Back