Discussed or Disgusted..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For the many people who did not get the chance to read it.........
A Diynot. forum member posted regarding his altercation with a bouncer in a pub.
Because he felt the bouncer was over zealous he knocked him unconcious and while on the floor unconcious he 'penalty' kicked his head three times.

That post and subsequent replies have been deleted.
My views and many, many others ( i'm confidently guessing), didn't have the chance to discuss it.

Discussed or disgusted....??????????

Sponsored Links
Disgusted at what happened, and the bragging about having done it.

disgusted, and the person in question has the honor of being the first person I've put permanently on my ignore list..

I got in with a reply before it was deleted. The OP should be disgusted with himself. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Who was it then? Bet it was Ninebob. :LOL:

who was what?
he cries about a fish dying but is happy to kick in the head of a bouncer, adding weight to the Glaswegian stereotype...

If Admin know who he is then they should permanently exclude him forthwith. I know some will say he can register under a different name but is there anyway they can track his computer location? All PC's have a unique ID number so surely there is something they can do.

I purposely didn't mention his name because to be honest I had to read the post a few times to believe it..... !

This wasn't just a kicking.....the man was unconcious.....thats a huge difference in my book.......Not something to brag about, but hold his head in shame...
I had no doubt at all someone would complain and the mods would delete him.
But i just wondered what the reactions and views of members would have been.....and most will never see it now ....
I'd have liked the chance to dicuss it....

Coljack although he uses Glasgow in his location he is not from there . if you look at his previous posts he is probably ENGLISH so to rephrase your point he is a typical ENGLISH stereotype. Just to put the record straight.
You dont go on day trip to yarmouth from Glasgow

are you all going to fanny around or name him again?

lol, so you are going to fanny around. i get it though.

Namsag

I like Saltcoats and Ayr, and have been on many seaside trips to both over the years. I am not English, not that it would bother me if I was.

I work in England and presonally, I love it. Much friendlier people.

When a 6 foot muscle-bound meat head decides to grab me in a head-lock and wrestles me to the ground for talking to an under-age youth who has abused him (a friends son who personally was out of order), I find that an invasion of my being.

Once I sat up, he is standing over me with a 4 inch blade and laughing that he is going to castrate my 'Jock *******s'. I saw red and the anger took over.

Well Im extremely sorry for what I did and should never have posted it on here.

Paul.

so... to save you lot the bother.... Ive named and shamed myself

Sorry at what you did but, you denied to be unethical (in a seperate topic). :confused: :confused:

Is retaliation un-ethical?

Ethical or Unethical: Ethics is a branch of philosophy which seeks to address questions about morality.

Retalition: Action taken in return for an injury or offense.

I have never questioned morality, but I have retaliated.

How do these words mean the same?

namsag (Narrow-minded). Why assume Im not from Scotland?
coljack (steriotypical). Why assume thats how people from Glasgow behave?

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back