Disgusting Behaviour By Bailiffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
yes, I been a victim off it.
it is disgusting.
so for driving down a bus lane, he loses two motors, one that he uses as a vet to help birds,animals, gets hand cuffed by the police, while infact the police were helping the bailiffs enforce and take a car that was not permitted., well all I can say is the council,the police,the bailiffs are the crooks here.

I used to be strongly against the baillifs here but now I'm more critical of punters for not knowing their rights. I could list you about 15 ways to avoid it ever getting to the stage where you are losing your motor over a bus lane fine. Frankly, it gets tiring when people don't inform themselves and end up doing all the wrong things , losing their property to some cowboy debt collector and then moaning about it.

The baillifs might be crooks and believe you me the council are as well and it goes right to the very top, but if you play their games without knowing the rules, and lose, you're the mug, and you deserve what you get. I've had countless fines and not paid one. Actually I used to pay them before I knew how the game works. And believe me when I say it's a game. It's all a game.

Sponsored Links
I used to be strongly against the baillifs here but now I'm more critical of punters for not knowing their rights. I could list you about 15 ways to avoid it ever getting to the stage where you are losing your motor over a bus lane fine. Frankly, it gets tiring when people don't inform themselves and end up doing all the wrong things , losing their property to some cowboy debt collector and then moaning about it.

The baillifs might be crooks and believe you me the council are as well and it goes right to the very top, but if you play their games without knowing the rules, and lose, you're the mug, and you deserve what you get. I've had countless fines and not paid one. Actually I used to pay them before I knew how the game works. And believe me when I say it's a game. It's all a game.

Tell all then. How do you legitimately avoid paying fines?

Tell all then. How do you legitimately avoid paying fines?

Legitimately ? Haha. There is no such word in debt collection.

You can start by watching baillif's fail on YouTube and reading the comments sections. When you've done that I'll give you a few forums to try.

Everyone should be cautious about getting free legal advice from unqualified “experts”. It could be fantastic or very expensive.

As brigadier said it's just as expensive when unqualified experts are giving advice to people to pay fines they don't need to, like you were a few days ago.

I remember a year or two ago there was a guy who posted a sob story about his brother who was done in court for no TV licence. And when I told him his brother was an idiot for having it go that far he became very offended and upset. He was stitched up every step of the way from the first doorstep visit to the quango court. It was completely his fault. He didn't do his homework and could just have easily avoided the whole trauma by maintaining zero communication with TV licensing, and the same is true for debt collectors. They no powers of entry. It's quite simple, because it's all based on joinder, and without joinder there is nothing that can be done. I've never paid TV licence and parking fines for years simply by ignoring any/all communication. I keep saying it here and I know I'm getting through to the odd person, even if some will never understand or refuse to understand. The whole system requires compliance. It's when people react by pleading or getting angry that they lose.

Last edited:
This highlights a wider issue, the use of Private contractors employed by public services. It creates a legal grey area.

I think it's a bit unfair to say it's all the punter's fault because they are not street-wise.

Oddly, there are many people who trust authorities like police and bailiffs etc to act within the law and indeed they should!

As brigadier said it's just as expensive when unqualified experts are giving advice to people to pay fines they don't need to, like you were a few days ago.

Actually I said offer settlement if they issue court proceedings.
Why?
1. CPR part 36 - raises the game for them if they reject your offer.
2. it doesn't limit your ability to defend your case on any basis you like
3. I'm actually reasonably confident they would win.

Just because you haven't been taken to court, because you managed to get in the too hard/can't be bothered box, doesn't mean you have a winnable case.

I wasn't pointing the finger at you as an unqualified person, more that people in general should be cautious. Its them who will end up with the problem if it goes wrong.

Having watched the clip..
- some of the commentator arguments are weak
- Ambulances need to be on blue lights to be exempt as its not the vehicle, but the vehicle, authorisation and the purpose that defines the exemption.
- He's on dodgy ground calling his vehicle an ambulance or arguing its his work vehicle. uk legal definition of ambulance isn't helpful in either the Deregulation Act (parking rules) or the Road traffic Regulation Act (speed limits)
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/27/section/87
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/20/schedule/9/enacted

the same is true for debt collectors. They no powers of entry.
I'm assuming you don't mean HCEO in that definition.
https://www.courtenforcementservices.co.uk/powers-high-court-enforcement-officer/

Last edited:
Actually I said offer settlement if they issue court proceedings.
Why?
1. CPR part 36 - raises the game for them if they reject your offer.
2. it doesn't limit your ability to defend your case on any basis you like
3. I'm actually reasonably confident they would win.

Just because you haven't been taken to court, because you managed to get in the too hard/can't be bothered box, doesn't mean you have a winnable case.

I wasn't pointing the finger at you as an unqualified person, more that people in general should be cautious. Its them who will end up with the problem if it goes wrong.

Having watched the clip..
- some of the commentator arguments are weak
- Ambulances need to be on blue lights to be exempt as its not the vehicle, but the vehicle, authorisation and the purpose that defines the exemption.
- He's on dodgy ground calling his vehicle an ambulance or arguing its his work vehicle. uk legal definition of ambulance isn't helpful in either the Deregulation Act (parking rules) or the Road traffic Regulation Act (speed limits)
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/27/section/87
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/20/schedule/9/enacted

I'm assuming you don't mean HCEO in that definition.
https://www.courtenforcementservices.co.uk/powers-high-court-enforcement-officer/

It's all legal mumbo jumbo no wonder the punter gets pished off. Most of the advice on offer is designed to trap the punter and trick them into playing their game. Especially if it's a government source. Whose got time for all those links you posted ?

You still don't get it do you ? By the time it's got to the stage where you are having ping pong with some silly debt company it's already too late. You ignore them completely. Zero communication. That means no letters, no door step conversations, no angry shouting matches on the phone. Why are you wasting your time reading entrapment legislation ?

You ignore them completely. Zero communication. That means no letters, no door step conversations, no angry shouting matches on the phone. Why are you wasting your time reading entrapment legislation ?
Visions of reclusive Hawk the Paranoid Curtain Twitcher, living behind blackout blinds whilst tiptoeing around his house and even avoiding the free paper delivery boy.

Worra nutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back