disneys hidden campaign

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the missis asked me why are most kebab and pizza gafs called pinochios,aladins and cinderellas? she recons thats most of the people that run them this is their way of looking at the british and americans because of what has been fed to them through the media or lack of it, what is the reference to disney and kebab gafs?.

Sponsored Links
I thought your missus had done a runner?

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I'm from down south and need someone to translate the post for me..... :confused:

Sorry, I'm from down south and need someone to translate the post for me..... :confused:

what is the relevence of calling a pizza gaf pinochios or aladins? theres loads of them, one shuts another opens and they call it pinochios :eek:. i can imagine the coversation "hey whata shall we call thisa place" "what about nemo's" "sounds great the english willa love it" :eek:

I'm not sure I understand what the OP is going on about. Our local pizza house is called "pizza house" (it really is)

Maybe it's cause I'm from t'north, and we have no imagination?

we've got, perfect pizza, pizza hut, pizza express, pizzeria... etc

maybe the original was thinking about pizzas when looking through his DVD collection... ;)

Must be a Mancunian thing.

Wonder why there isn't a Top Pizza in the list :)

i can not stand pizza.

well, not the padded out, doughy, full fat cheesy rubbish they call pizza in this country anyhow.

i went to Kavos - Corfu in my early 20's and they served the best pizza around at a place called the Oven Pub.

nice thin properly cooked base and a not-over-the-top smattering of delicious local food.

That'll explain the "Snow White", "Bambi" and "Beauty and the Beast" Pizza places that have just opened up round here then :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back