DIYnot hanging

B

breezer

any one else having problems with the forum hanging today?

its so bad that IE just goes white (no page) an i have to close it down.

it only happens with diynot

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Use Firefox. I had trouble with IE freezing on a certain google ad on this site, just by trying to load it. I changed to firefox and haven't had ANY problems, and the tabs work correctly too. :D

Might change to Firefox Steve as i have never had the same amount of trouble as I have had with IE. :(

Give it another 2 weeks though.

IE on my PC was hanging also. I tried cleaning out the cookies and temporary internet files. Found my temp internet folder a bit too large too! Now reset to 250mb. Had to log back in again but seems fine.

Let me know who is to be on the gallows and the date, and I'll consider coming to this DIYnot hanging.

Regional ones would be better too to cut down on fuel costs

not been logged on for long its fine, oh and on some nice persons advice, i am using fire fox.

i am also going to format the hdd shortly

update 22.50

HDD fomateed and i am back, still some stuff to install

I don't have problems with DIYnot being slow, but I quite frequently find my entire system running slowly, and when I look the CPU is at 100% and it's IE taking all of it, and it's always the DIYnot window to blame - as soon as I kill that the CPU utilisation drops off a cliff....

perhaps time for a bit of a clean up, try a good sweep with adaware and polish with spybot ;)

It crashed again (server off-line?) about 10 minutes ago.

Back now, else how could I post this?

Sponsored Links
Back