Totally missed that anything had happened to Conny and/or Harry 
RIP
RIP
Hopefully, I appreciate his uncompromising independence of thought whatever the prevailing mainstream opinion is on any given topic. But I fear he is gone for good.Vinty might have been touring with Ed Sheeran in which case he should be back soon,
Possibly, a few went around the same time.Perhaps it coincided with trolls recently joining?
Well you may be in luck. Be careful what you wish for.What about King Billy, Tomww and Knave of hearts? I miss them three.
You joined today ?Dear all.
I sparingly come on this forum, but when I do, I view the posts, mainly the ones that are associated with DIY - I did get help on here with a past project that I had done.
Sometimes I used to go on the general discussion, but now a lot of posts are separated - some are on the GD and some are on the current affairs subforum. Since being logged in into an account is a pre-requisite to viewing the current affairs sub-forum, I did honestly start to stop viewing DIYnot lately.
However, what I wanted to ask is, I've seen a lot of members fade out recently. Apart from Harry Bloomfield and JohnW2, who we know have left this world!, members such as EFLImpudence, RandomGrinch, Jurassicspark, Vinty7, Notch7 and carmanmemoranda - these are the members that I can recall from the top of my head ATM - have all disappeared.
Is there a reason why?
Perhaps they got banned - I'm just curious that's all. Although I do understand that it's not any of my business.....
You’ve been a member for years ?Perhaps it coincided with trolls recently joining?
You tell us. You say you’ve taken part in threads on here in the past but you have only joined today. Who were you on here as when you took part in those threads?I take part on another forum which is different to this one in terms of the main subject (DIY) but if I leave for more than a week, I start to get recurring emails telling me to open up the site again - wonder if DIYnot does that too.

Clearly he’s back.What about King Billy, Tomww and Knave of hearts? I miss them three.
I'm tolerant.But you've been here 20 years.
We might not show it, but we are gratefulI'm tolerant.
Improve your aimWhat about King Billy, Tomww and Knave of hearts? I miss them three.
