DLT etc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now that both cases brought by the Yewtree investigation have failed when properly tried by jury, is it not time to test the evidence against Jimmy Saville in the same way. After all, he cannot defend himself.

Sponsored Links
I understand that, although found not guilty, DLT has been obliged to sell his house (admittedly a vast mansion) to pay for his defence. So he has, in effect, been punished for something he has now been found not to have done.

His accusers, although having gained nothing, have lost nothing.

So who are the real winners (apart from the lawyers, of course) and losers here?

It seems to me that, if you want to accuse someone of something, do so. You have nothing to lose.

I held off posting this during the trial, this is one of the incidents from TOTP it's from around 13:00 into the video.

http://vimeo.com/68454400

I'm pretty amazed that the CPP thinks it's in the public interest to spend so much money in order to prosecute these cases with so little evidence and from so long ago, more likely someone looking for a bit of fame, make a fortune for lawyers or opportunity to write a book.

I think i'd expect not guilty with a million to spend, bet mr x from a council estate wouldn't have got off so lightly.

Sponsored Links
I assume the police will be taking action against the claimants now? For wasting police time and public money and perjury.

I held off posting this during the trial, this is one of the incidents from TOTP it's from around 13:00 into the video.
Are you accusing father abraham of smurfie fiddling?

this is one of the incidents from TOTP it's from around 13:00 into the video.

The young girl on DLT's left smiles and the girl on his right grins ????
What sort of an incident was that??

BTW, d'you think it's a bit early to mention, I distinctly remember being abused, by Shirley Temple (although I may well have dream't it. ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I understand that, although found not guilty, DLT has been obliged to sell his house (admittedly a vast mansion) to pay for his defence. So he has, in effect, been punished for something he has now been found not to have done.

His accusers, although having gained nothing, have lost nothing.

So who are the real winners (apart from the lawyers, of course) and losers here?

It seems to me that, if you want to accuse someone of something, do so. You have nothing to lose.

LOL there is only one vast mansion in Mentmore, and it is most certainly not owned by DLT!!

Sponsored Links
Back