Do Black Holes really Exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do black holes really exist or is it just a fig of scientist's imagination,

They say black holes have such an intense gravitational pull, that even light cannot escape, Oh my God! so if light cannot bounce off them, then how are they going to look at it using giant earth size telescopes?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/09/black-hole-event-horizon-telescope_n_3565479.html

May be Black holes are just like another God thing where no one has seen them and everyone has their ideas that they must exist.

You see if black holes really really do exist then it is a good news for me, in that, it means God must also exist! my logic is simple if you can't see Black hole and if you can't see God then either both don't exist or both do! you can't have one without the orther :) you got to have both! You see God lives on the other side of the black hole, so if you can peek into a black hole you would then be able to see God :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So what are black holes then? and why do they exist? and how are they made, or created, and who creates them or what creates them, what are they made of, some questions I need answers for,

please say if you know for sure, and any formulas to back your theory, don't say it like ....the scientist or physicist think the black holes are real, big invisible suckers and they suck in space debri including planets and stars.

Do you think when the scientists say that according to their calculations there is approx 80% of the matter that appears to be missing or unseen, what they call dark matter, so now do you think black holes may have sucked it all up! :rolleyes:

So now you know where that 80% dark matter is guys, another mystery sorted! just like that ! ;)

Do you think there's life beyond your drum beating, bible bashing existence? Or are you 80% lost cause on this matter with a 20% veneer of normal human? ;)

Sponsored Links

They say black holes have such an intense gravitational pull, that even light cannot escape, Oh my God! so if light cannot bounce off them, then how are they going to look at it using giant earth size telescopes?
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/09/black-hole-event-horizon-telescope_n_3565479.html

May be Black holes are just like another God thing where no one has seen them and everyone has their ideas that they must exist.

You see if black holes really really do exist then it is a good news for me, in that, it means God must also exist! my logic is simple if you can't see Black hole and if you can't see God then either both don't exist or both do! you can't have one without the orther :) you got to have both! You see God lives on the other side of the black hole, s
o if you can peek into a black hole you would then be able to see God :LOL:

I can't directly observe my own arse..... but i think it exists.

Black holes are the brightest sources of light in the universe at times.

Do you think there's life beyond your drum beating, bible bashing existence? Or are you 80% lost cause on this matter with a 20% veneer of normal human? ;)

So I take it you don't believe in them, and yet you say they exist, that is what they call fuzzy logic. ;)

http://www.thetechherald.com/articles/CERN-admits-black-hole-ripped-in-space-by-Large-Hadron-Collider/5192/

So yet again, some tried to prove Einstein wrong, its been said you cannot create Energy or black holes. They both exist.

You see if black holes really really do exist then it is a good news for me, in that, it means God must also exist! my logic is simple if you can't see Black hole and if you can't see God then either both don't exist or both do! you can't have one without the orther :) you got to have both! You see God lives on the other side of the black hole, s
o if you can peek into a black hole you would then be able to see God :LOL:

I can't directly observe my own a**e..... but i think it exists.

That is an answer I was waiting for, there are some things in the universe that we cannot directly observe, not even with an earth size telescope You got my point! ;)

So I take it you don't believe in them,
Where have I stated that opinion?
and yet you say they exist,
Where have I stated that opinion?

that is what they call
Who are "they"

fuzzy logic. ;)
There's only one bit of fuzzy stuff going on around here - and that's the nonsense rattling around in your head when you come out with such things :LOL:

It's nothing to do with size, it's about mass. :rolleyes:

Of all the elements known to us, the heaviest being iradium, or osmium, or even uranium, they are roughly twice the mass of lead, so unless the single atom black hole exists, it must be made of some unknown element that we have not discovered that must weigh by billions of times more than heaviest element we know on earth, so for a single atom blackhole to own intense gravitational pull, intense enough to stop the light escaping it must be made of an element that has not yet been discovered, but really does it might actually exist? I doubt it.

Unless God really exists, only it is possible for him to create anything that seems or appears impossible to us, since gravitational pull or force depends on Mass, and the mass of an object depends on the number of atoms and its atomic weight, so for a single atom to possess intense gravitational force to be legible as a black hole, it must be a very unique element in our universe. I doubt it if you could ever create one on earth, the amount of energy you would need to create it will probably exhaust all our earths energy resources and still won't be enough.

You lot !! tsch !!!!

None of us on the forum can prove anything. Fact.

Especially if you argue the t0ss with Joe90.

but the point is, with evidence, observation, and maths, we can come up with 'certainties' that suit the environment we live in.

maths is awesome, and leads us to lots of very peaceful information.... unlike most gods....

Enjoy maths, and listen and enjoy and marvel at what the intelligent guys and gals come up with.... amazing !

Here's one for you then. You have an unlimited number of cards numbered 1, 2, 3, ...

At 1 minute to noon, you put cards 1-10 in a box and remove card number 1. At 1/2 minute to noon you put cards 11-20 in and remove card 2. At 1/3 min to noon you put cards 21-30 in are remove card 3, and and so on. The question is - how many cards are there in the box at noon?

Sponsored Links
Back