DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SONG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gabriella Cilmi - Warm this winter.

Its currently being played every 10 minutes at work at the moment. Its being used on the company's TV and radio ads, and they are obsessed with making it Xmas No1.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

Driving all 85,000 employees potty up and down the country.

It wouldn't be so bad, but then I get in the car and the adverts are on, with that scottish bloke banging on about great deals locally with the tune in the background.

Then I get home and its on the box as well! I like to forget about my job when I get home! :evil:

There have been numerous memo's at work from head office flying around asking us all to download it. Fat chance.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Right, I've just emailed as many people as I could be bothered to, to ask them not to download this track. They have both agreed not to. :D

Sorry Secures :D but I did say,
I've just emailed as many people as I could be bothered to
I got to two what more does the Trolley Dolly want?

I got to two what more does the Trolley Dolly want?

I think Trolley Dolly is the term for an air hostess. I was under the impression Steve worked for the Co-op.

And a Supermarket has......... YES! Well done! Trolleys!

Well done Blasp. You are living proof that you don't have to read a post to reply to it. :rolleyes:

You realise that I've just had to go onto YouTube to see which song it was you were talking about? Didn't make the connection with it and the Co-op - couldn't remember what the Co-op advert played.

Now the flippin Asda one (It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas) is driving me nuts - to the extent that when I went into Asda I had this overwhelming urge to scream "F*ck Off!" when I heard it.

You realise that I've just had to go onto YouTube to see which song it was you were talking about? Didn't make the connection with it and the Co-op - couldn't remember what the Co-op advert played.

Now the flippin Asda one (It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas) is driving me nuts - to the extent that when I went into Asda I had this overwhelming urge to scream "F*ck Off!" when I heard it.
Time of the month! :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back