Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Thread starter Caoineadhcuchulainn515
  • Start date
C

Caoineadhcuchulainn515

Do you believe in ghosts or poltergeists ? UFO's ? OOBE ?. Ever seen a ghost or a UFO or experienced poltergeist activity ?.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
a ghost is just a recording of something that happened in the past

Do you believe in ghosts or poltergeists ? UFO's ? OOBE ?. Ever seen a ghost or a UFO or experienced poltergeist activity ?.

Thb though although never seen a ghost myself my wife swears she had seen her mother a couple of weeks after she passed....I would not believe it myself from anybody else but that night she came downstairs looking as if she had seen a ghost(pun) ...she was putting clothing in the kids room and said her mother (deceased) was standing over the kids bed and then slowly vanished....I shat myself......and before you start no drink/drugs involved

...... said her mother (deceased) was standing over the kids bed and then slowly vanished....I shat myself......and before you start no drink/drugs involved

I had a similar experience...we owned an old farmhouse once and my son was asleep at the side of our bed...I woke to see my husband reaching into his cot, I asked him what he was doing and as I did I noticed he was asleep beside me...as you say.... my blood really did run cold and I have never forgotten it..,,my mother, my son and a friend had similar experiences in that house although we didn't tell each other until many years later...it was spooky...I always felt someone was behind me, but when I looked no one was there...I was glad to leave.
Having said that I really don't believe in ghosts...but it really was very weird.

What is OOBE??

Like someone said , out of body experience. I can't help but wonder about cases of OOBE's where for example , people having an operation can describe exactly what procedures has taken place and even of conversations between theatre staff. This cannot be attributed to some kind of delusion or false recollection due to the medication used during operations , so that only realisticaly leaves one option , and that is the person actualy does leave the body. How else could you possibly describe what was said , who said it and to whom , and describe exactly what was being done to their body ?. There will always be differing opinions with no outright winner at the end and I suppose that can only be a good thing.

What is OOBE??

Like someone said , out of body experience. I can't help but wonder about cases of OOBE's where for example , people having an operation can describe exactly what procedures has taken place and even of conversations between theatre staff. This cannot be attributed to some kind of delusion or false recollection due to the medication used during operations , so that only realisticaly leaves one option , and that is the person actualy does leave the body. How else could you possibly describe what was said , who said it and to whom , and describe exactly what was being done to their body ?. There will always be differing opinions with no outright winner at the end and I suppose that can only be a good thing.
Or the brain in some people (perhaps all?), even when the other senses are switched off by aesthetic, remains in some form of receptive state allowing conversations etc to be 'heard'?

Sponsored Links
Back