Do you believe in Ghosts?

• Thread starter Caoineadhcuchulainn515
  • Start date
Do you believe in ghosts or poltergeists ? UFO's ? OOBE ?. Ever seen a ghost or a UFO or experienced poltergeist activity ?.

What is OOBE??

Like someone said , out of body experience. I can't help but wonder about cases of OOBE's where for example , people having an operation can describe exactly what procedures has taken place and even of conversations between theatre staff. This cannot be attributed to some kind of delusion or false recollection due to the medication used during operations , so that only realisticaly leaves one option , and that is the person actualy does leave the body. How else could you possibly describe what was said , who said it and to whom , and describe exactly what was being done to their body ?. There will always be differing opinions with no outright winner at the end and I suppose that can only be a good thing.
Happened to a friend of mine approx 7yrs ago, a massive heart attack, rushed to hospital which he doesn't remember anything about it apart from a pain in the arm, recovered from the operation and when the consultant seen him in the recovery room, he knew his name and how many people was in the operation room and describe exactly what they did to him. He claimed he was up in the top corner of the room and saw it all :eek: I don't know what to believe but he's not the type for making it up

Sponsored Links
Excuse me I have a post on here and I am not a guy (Blas) or a lad (C699) :evil:
Susie, I use the term 'guys' collectively ie in the American sense of girls and boys.

Happened to a friend of mine approx 7yrs ago, a massive heart attack, rushed to hospital which he doesn't remember anything about it apart from a pain in the arm, recovered from the operation and when the consultant seen him in the recovery room, he knew his name and how many people was in the operation room and describe exactly what they did to him. He claimed he was up in the top corner of the room and saw it all :eek: I don't know what to believe but he's not the type for making it up
He wasn't called 'Polly' by any chance was he?

When I was little my parents and myself shared a house with an old lady called Rose (she lived in the top half of the house). After a few years we moved from the house into a council flat. Eventually, Rose died at the age of 93 and a couple of weeks after the funeral her daughter came to visit us in our flat. Everyone was chatting away and someone said the old lady's name 'Rose'. We all heard a sort of 'crack' noise which came from the kitchen but thought no more of it.

A little later I was asked by my parents if I would make tea for everyone so I went to the kitchen and went to pick up one of the china cups which were just sitting on the kitchen worktop. As I picked up the cup, it fell completely in half. When I say in half I mean like it had been cut perfectly in half from top to bottom, no jagged edges.

I don't know if it was a spirit or not but it still makes my eyes water when I think about it.

A few days ago I had another strange experience. I've been having a few problems recently and was laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself and pretty desperate. Something made me turn my head towards our other sofa just to the side of me and sitting there staring at me and smiling was myself. I jumped out of my skin and the image disappeared.

Sponsored Links
Another story;

About twenty years ago I visited a local pub with my new girlfriend. We sat at a table in the corner and had the usual few drinks and cigarettes (you could smoke in pubs then). we ran out of cigarettes so I bought a new pack from the machine and sat down again, had another smoke and put the pack of cigs in the centre of the table. We were chatting away, it was a warm evening and I had my shirt sleeves pulled up slightly.

As we were talking I glanced down at my arms and just for a split second I saw I was wearing armbands (those elasticated ones that blokes used to wear to hold there shirt sleeves up), then the image went.

I said to my girlfriend "That was really weird, I just looked at my arms and...". Before I could finish my sentence she said " You were wearing armbands" She had seen it as well.

I then reached for the pack of cigareetes and they were gone. We searched everywhere, pockets, floor, bags but they were nowhere to be seen. No one had been to our table, there was no one sitting near us and the barman had not collected the glasses. We never found them.

When we decided to leave, my girlfriend went to the loo first so I waited for her by the door of the pub. I was just looking at the old pics on the wall when I noticed a sign saying that the bar we were in was haunted and that things often disappeared never to be found.

Normally I would have read that and laughed at it but it certainly made me think.

When we decided to leave, my girlfriend went to the loo first so I waited for her by the door of the pub. I was just looking at the old pics on the wall when I noticed a sign saying that the bar we were in was haunted and that things often disappeared never to be found.

Normally I would have read that and laughed at it but it certainly made me think.
I think I went out with her too. And the sign sound familiar... it wasn't this one was it....

Pickpockets+%26+Loose+Women.jpg

We had some really spooky goings on in our kitchen recently.

When we investigated, we traced it to the fridge, and it turned out to be paranormal activia

Grooooooooooooan

Grooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

No its not a ghost, its a moan at that supposed joke :D

Sponsored Links
Back