Do you ever look at a topic title and ........

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I know who the drunk one is, who used to post many topics. Where is our ex-Mars resident who now wears a Spanish hat?

If the title is something along the lines of 'There was an Englisman, an Irishman and a Scotsman', then yes, it's easy to tell who posted it.

As he's only up the road from me, and as far as I can make out also bigger than me - these threads are always funny. ;) :LOL:

....... without looking, know who posted it?
I take it you are referring to the "dull as dishwater" G.D. forum where the same old topics get repeatedly dragged up time after time?
religion, politics, immigration...religion, politics, immigration...religion, politics, immigration...
No, i grow tired just knowing the same old diatribe will come gushing forth, regardless of which boring unimaginative poster has had the gaul to post it....AGAIN!

....... without looking, know who posted it?
I take it you are referring to the "dull as dishwater" G.D. forum where the same old topics get repeatedly dragged up time after time?
religion, politics, immigration...religion, politics, immigration...religion, politics, immigration...
No, i grow tired just knowing the same old diatribe will come gushing forth, regardless of which boring unimaginative poster has had the gaul to post it....AGAIN!

You are sooo right!

Is it not about time we spoke about sex!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Let`s talk about sex .......Baybeeeeeee :p ( Salt `n ` Pepa ) let`s talk about `apostrophe . Let`s talk about taking the P. anything but what Noseall said ;)

Sponsored Links
Back