Do you get ommission for introductions to Powerflush Co

• Thread starter expertgasman
  • Start date
E

expertgasman

I keep getting texts from a firm offering commission if I recommend my clients to them for a powerflush. I phoned to tell them to stop, and they agreeed to - the liars, they keep on coming!

I asked how much they charge, and although I can't recall the figures it was frightening, and theres no way I would pass anyone on to them. I think they overcharge because they get some grant money off the Govt. (ie us)

Anyway, does anyone deal with them?

Sponsored Links
I keep getting texts from a firm offering commission if I recommend my clients to them for a powerflush. I phoned to tell them to stop, and they agreeed to - the liars, they keep on coming!

I asked how much they charge, and although I can't recall the figures it was frightening, and theres no way I would pass anyone on to them. I think they overcharge because they get some grant money off the Govt. (ie us)

Is it the company who have a pic of an elephant on there leaflets /brochures ? they used to give you £50 for any successful leads , apparently they only do ? or did power flushing ? I know 1 fella who did got his 50 squid , IMHO I would not nessarily give them your clients ?
certainly not ours anyway !

Probably there is some mug that though 50 quid for nothing was a good deal.
I don't refer to companies that I don't know, and neither do I want to have anything to do with companies that pester me on the phone and with junkmail, or companies that are aggressive in any other way.
If they hassle me just for leads, imagine what they do to your customers for the real money. :eek:

Is this the one with elephant on the logo?

Sponsored Links
Talk to Tarquin Purdie, he's behind it. He used to phone me up on a regular basis but they are way too expensive for my customers. I didn't have confidence that they knew what they were doing. Do they re-charge expansion vessels, replace leaking AAVs etc. When it comes to TRV upgrades the cost was astounding. Also get plagued with the texts and have to listen to their appalling ad on the London radio.

They only do power flushing, they do it well and guarantee their work.

I would not have any problem recommending them to anyone outside my area.

But locally I would always expect to do the power flushing myself.

Tony

I know alot of manufacturers engineers make some money out of them ;) its a pretty cosy relationship when you think about it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back