Do You Know Of An Older Gas Boiler Than This Still In Use?

Got an early to mid 70's gas sanitary towell incinerator to remove from a defunct department store in the coming weeks.asbestos flue as well.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My Mrs is a bit of a boiler, and she's still going at 50 years old. :LOL: :LOL:

Lee
Now that brings back memories , as an apprentice getting the job of servicing all the towel incinerators in the factories and office toilets.
Thought it was a wind up at first

Lee
Now that brings back memories , as an apprentice getting the job of servicing all the towel incinerators in the factories and office toilets.
Thought it was a wind up at first

horrible little things but someone had to work on them.

on my list of hated jobs are crematorium incinerators. :(

It's good advice that when visiting countries with suspect gas fitting regs that people should pack along with the sun creams a CO detector.

Then don't go on holiday to Athens or Bangkok - the alarm will go off constantly the moment you arrive...

Don't think Mr. Mushahwar will be interested or amused when I go up to the reception desk with a loud bleeping plastic box demanding he evacuate his hotel.

Not sure of the model, but get 'er indoors to give your kitchen a going over with the Mr Muscle!

It's good advice that when visiting countries with suspect gas fitting regs that people should pack along with the sun creams a CO detector.

Then don't go on holiday to Athens or Bangkok - the alarm will go off constantly the moment you arrive...

Don't think Mr. Mushahwar will be interested or amused when I go up to the reception desk with a loud bleeping plastic box demanding he evacuate his hotel.
Much better than having your kids end up like the poor children in Corfu.I rest my case.

Indeed, a good idea for your own safety; my point was that I discovered this dangerous Ascot heater in a hotel bathroom in Cairo, but there's little that can be done about it.

not a boiler but i changed an old SMC pump from under a kitchen floor which had been running since 1960, and seen out 3 boilers. Good job i had some pump extensions in my garage.Put it in my scrap bin, weighs a ton. Wonder if the grundfoss'll still be going in 2060 ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back