Doggit come on back !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't let this social media platform disturb you !

I read you posts in various other sections and knew you'd got a lot of experiance !!!!!

You'd beat me to some queries from posters and there was nothing else I could add, just ignore the trolls.

Your needed on here .......and you know what choose a user name so we know it's you !!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't let this social media platform disturb you !

I read you posts in various other sections and knew you'd got a lot of experiance !!!!!

You'd beat me to some queries from posters and there was nothing else I could add, just ignore the trolls.

Your needed on here .......and you know ? what choose a user name so we know it's you !!

Its a real shame Doggits left.

A top bloke IMO. :)

Unlike some other people on here

He's a really top bloke, hopefully he's now freed up to spend time on people that matter and not random weirdos on the internet.

His contribution to the DIY sections will be sorely missed as he's a major help on them :(

I hope he got out before it got to him. Same to Blightymam.

Are you referring to the fact Doggit had menioned he has Aspergers?

Something which you brought up recently and was being rude about.

What a thoroughly unpleasant person you are

I hope thats not true that wannabe was mocking insulting someone who admitted a health problem, if he did I find it absolutely appalling and he should be banned.

He was disturbed before he arrived here, but you may not have noticed.

Or did not care.

You're coming across as a mean minded individual, are you aware of this ? Is it an attempt to be funny ? You're not.

One example:

How about you admitting your mistakes and apologising for your incorrect allegations, instead of hoping others ignore your blatant disregard for honesty.

So much for your claim that your Aspergers prevents you from telling lies

So yes this is true:

wannabe was mocking insulting someone who admitted a health problem,

Wannabe saw this post from Doggit and has been playing on it:

I am so much better now that I ignore Wannabe and Kankertot; they were seriously disturbing my balance, and having aspergers, I don't always handle stress well. I did get close to pulling the plug at one point with them and JD throwing insults at me.

Here is another example of Wannabe being nasty about Doggit, by bringing Aspergers into the discussion:

Do not forget, you are talking about the doggit, that supposedly has Aspergers, which gives him a unique, unemotional insight into everything and anything, the same person who is unable to tell a lie, the same person who the rich and famous sit next to in restaurants so they glean his wisdom, the same person who does not make mistakes, (well, he never recognises or accepts those mistakes), the same person who sticks his finger in his ears so that he cannot hear any opposing opinions to his own, the same person who makes repeatedly unfounded allegations, the same person who offers to educate anyone who dares to disagree with him.
Surely you do not think he could be wrong (again

Another example of Wannabes attempts at goading Doggit, bringing Aspergers into the discussion:

Either he enjoys making incorrect allegations, or his memory is failing.
Come to think of it, he often claims that his Aspergers gives him special unemotional insight. :rolleyes:
Is he doing an A**e end and claiming some disability to try to give himself an advantage? :rolleyes:
I think it causes him "restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests" like making unsupportable allegations.

It is what he does

I though it pertinent to show a few examples before Wannabe goes back and edits them or gets his guardian angel on here to get them removed.

It wouldnt surprise me if Wannanbe gets this thread deleted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back