Doing things properly abroad

Sponsored Links
I can't get the link to work.

I was trying to show you videos from 'Benbaslec12' on Youtube.

Primarily, 'Preliminary electrical installation for the kitchen'.

Then 'professional electrical box installation from start to finish'.

Then 'installing circuit breakers on the electrical panel'.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
That's better. Thank you very much.

Same basic principle as a UK 60s tower block I suppose, but seems a lot of the strength in the blockwork has gone, though I could be wrong.

Seems easy to do, minimal tools and could be done without any power tools.

Dont think they worry about things like that........ especially judging by the state of the rest of the blockwork. And at least he is adding a bit of strength back in by rendering the conduit in. Have you watched the meter cabinet install video...?the meter one leads to a school install and considering the way they work I think its quite well done and neat. Oh yeah safe zones................

Last edited:
His video titled 'Installing circuit breakers on the electrical panel' is worth a watch (if someone clever can post it here).

It's fascinating what he does with the all the neutral wires...

:)

While he was doing the work, I thought having all C10 CBs means he didn't have to bother with which red wire was which,

but then at the end he just inserts the circuit labels - this must have entailed quite a lot of laborious testing.

It's the cutting the blue (neutral?) wires so short, twisting them all together, wrapping them in tape, and tucking away in the most awkward place behind the circuit breakers that gets me. Unthinkable. And so difficult to work with for future alterations and fault finding.

There's something I like about the way this bloke works - probably his confidence - but there's a good few cringe moments watching him.

Something tells me he may be one of the better electricians in his country.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back