Doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am intending to fit a built in wardrobe in a small room, because of the size restrictions I was hoping to fit a roller door( like you see on some kitchen cupboards & filing cabinets) but have not been able to find a supplier of the required size( Screwfix have them but only 500mm wide). Can anyone help or suggest other solution for space saving door?Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Is the cup'd in the corner of the room, if so fit standard doors as no space is saved with roller door.

Sponsored Links
Is the cup'd in the corner of the room, if so fit standard doors as no space is saved with roller door.
It is a small bedroom where the bed would prevent a conventional door from opening into the room

Not offended at all Bespoke, but nothing set in stone as yet as far as dimensions are concerned, but there will be no space worth mentioning in front of it which is why I would like some sort of roller door. I was really hoping someone would be able to name a manufacturer/supplier of different size doors. I did think about a roller blind, but would prefer something more robust. The only other thing that I could think of was an inward opening multi-fold door, but it seemed to make it more complicated.

twice as long from the middle to the end.....a long piece or a short piece of string that is ;)

search for "Tambour door"

they are a bit noisy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back