Dragons Den ...

M

Moz

or lets rip off any guy with a good idea ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/

glad that Rachel one has gone after her empire failed , lol

I would love to go on an get them all begging for something fantastic an get them begging an real punch up fighting for 1% then GIVE THE WINNER NOTHING ! LOL :)

Sponsored Links
gcol
an this from a lancs lad ... you should be ashamed of yourself ...how dare you Sir ..!!! :)
us mancs use Pistols at dawn , not sabres , (ok its 9mm brownings with snub rounds ;) )

Await that early dawn knock for the duel , hope you will also be a Gentleman an be armed , (no autos !)

As my tiling assistant here your attitude has been all wrong , you Sir are a Bounder !!! ;)

As usual Moz, haven't got the foggiest what you're going on about. But rest assured, if anything was going to go down, you'd end up with a knife up the bottom of your chin the night before, while you sleep. ;)

Sponsored Links
Well I've sat hear and read your post Moz, I dont think you've got a good idea and for that reason I will not be posting !

securespark said:
Uh-oh. Fighting talk...[runs for cover...]

Steady !! In your state of health old chap !
;)

I thought we were discussing Dragon's Den...? :D

Very entertaining, though a bit predictable in that they'll slag off any idea that isn't already making money, and if it is they'll want a ridiculous percentage. I wonder what the follow up is like if they do buy in: a couple of phone calls then palm you off with their organisation's tea-boy?

Sorry The Jeep, but I don't agree with you. I love the program: teaches you, among other things how to pitch an idea/business plan.
And as for slagging off any idea or asking ridiculous percentage: they are business people, not charities.
Anyone coming the the Den knows that (or should know that). Business angels, like the Dragons, are normally the last resort for (new) businesses to get funding. If their idea is proper and business plan is sound banks and other lenders would be more than willing to fund them, but they don't - hence the Dragons Den.
Plus 'winner's in the Den don't only get money, they also gain very valuable 'mentors' and if they (winners) are clever they learn a lot from these guys/lady, make their idea profitable, sell it off and start a new idea/business on their own.

Sponsored Links
Back