Drink Driving.

My belief systems are deep inside the rabbit hole, I could hold your hand & take you there but I fear you may never return.

I have a VERY strong belief that alcohol & driving should never meet, 24hrs bottle to throttle, ZERO limit & NO second chance.

Sponsored Links
You could say exactly the same about anyone who doesn't believe (or denies) racism exists or was present. They will never see (or never accept) it has occurred. :rolleyes:
Correct. It's like religion - you won't convince a religious person that there isn't a God. Likewise, you won't convince a non-believer there is one. So stop trying to convince those that YOU consider racist otherwise. Simples.

Correct. It's like religion - you won't convince a religious person that there isn't a God. Likewise, you won't convince a non-believer there is one. So stop trying to convince those that YOU consider racist otherwise. Simples.
Well, you can sometimes explain to people why certain words and phrases are offensive, even racist. But generally just spamming them and yelling doesn't work well. A certain level of trust is needed before you're taken seriously.

On the other hand allowing people to spout racist crap without comment makes you implicit. And there's been some ****ty stuff on here a few occasions.

Sponsored Links
Well, you can sometimes explain to people why certain words and phrases are offensive, even racist. But generally just spamming them and yelling doesn't work well. A certain level of trust is needed before you're taken seriously.

On the other hand allowing people to spout racist crap without comment makes you implicit. And there's been some ****ty stuff on here a few occasions.
True but with old AngleEyes, he/she would start an argument if you said something like 'The black sheep of the family' or 'That'll be a black mark against your name'.

True but with old AngleEyes, he/she would start an argument if you said something like 'The black sheep of the family' or 'That'll be a black mark against your name'.
An argument, on the General Forum!?

So stop trying to convince those that YOU consider racist otherwise. Simples.
I'm not trying to convince racists that they are racist, I'm merely exposing and opposing their racism.

You might not like that, especially after being exposed for your racist comments.

Off you toddle again to report another post of mine. :rolleyes:
No doubt the sympathetic mods will delete this post, and ban me from yet another thread to prevent racist comments from being exposed and opposed.. :rolleyes:

And that stuff is usually allowed to remain while anyone opposing such comments is hounded by other posters, and shut down by the mods.

Now you're being childish and silly.
You can't present a grown-up argument so you resort to puerile comments.

You might not like that, especially after being exposed for your racist comments.

Off you toddle again to report another post of mine. :rolleyes:
What racist comments.

FYI, if I ever report a post of someone's, I'm man enough to tell them I've reported it and why.

Are you saying there's a blackout of your posts?
I'm saying that my comments are deleted for no apparent reason, and none given.
I can only assume it's to protect some posters from acute embarrassment.

What racist comments.
upload_2022-3-1_16-29-12.png

Then there's the Romanian pick-pockets, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back