Drone strike.

Oh my God. Here come the 'human rights' accusations again.
Do we have 'human rights', Joe? Do we have the right to live in safety? Do we have the right to prevent ISIS terrorists from coming to our country with the intention of killing us?

He won't answer. He can't!

Sponsored Links
I really do find it incredible when you get these lefty tw@ts complaining about things like this. Would they prefer to be caught up in an explosion and lose a leg. Perhaps they would, that way they could protest forever and fulfil their raison d'être. I suppose you just have to accept that their tiny brains are wired differently to those of the real World.

I am sorry that we had to resort to a missile from a drone. It should have been a few megatons from a sub and be done with the whole ****ing place.

The next drone hit should be on the apologist and whingers from their families and friends in Cardiff and Aberdeen.

There's innocent goat and sheep there mate what have they done to deserve that ?

Sponsored Links
Do we have 'human rights', Joe? Do we have the right to live in safety? Do we have the right to prevent ISIS terrorists from coming to our country with the intention of killing us?

You aren't falling for the 'weapons of mass destruction' bull crap again are you? The last time we set out to protect our country we gave birth to ISIS.
I hope Cameron's protection squad are on overtime - he'll have the cross hairs of a sniper rifle on his head. You can't bomb an ideal into oblivion. The more you target the key players, the more the minions will attack the UK. I've told you before what happens when you throw stones at the hornet's nest. Wise up guys, learn history's lessons BEFORE we have to learn them again. When will you ever learn? The ISIS terrorists were BORN in this country.

You aren't falling for the 'weapons of mass destruction' bull crap again are you? The last time we set out to protect our country we gave birth to ISIS.
I hope Cameron's protection squad are on overtime - he'll have the cross hairs of a sniper rifle on his head. You can't bomb an ideal into oblivion. The more you target the key players, the more the minions will attack the UK. I've told you before what happens when you throw stones at the hornet's nest. Wise up guys, learn history's lessons BEFORE we have to learn them again. When will you ever learn? The ISIS terrorists were BORN in this country.
Thanks, Joe. That's a real relief. I bet we all feel much happier now that you've assured us that ISIS won't be coming here to kill some of us.

They won't be coming here. They ARE here. They were born here and silly drone strikes will only wake the sleepers. They aren't on the radar and they can't be stopped. Innocent people will die. It's a hornet's nest. Stop poking it.

They say that insanity is doing the same action over and over and expect a different result every time, first we overthrew Saddam Hussain in the name of the "War on terrorism"the result was more terrorism next we overthrew Gaddafi result even more terrorism.
We are now being conditioned for war in Syria,listen to Camoron today he can't mention Isil without mentioning Assad in the same breath.
The real target has always been Assad, the flooding of Europe with migrants is being used to create a climate of fear to justify intervention in Syria,
Assad like Saddam was never a threat to Britain but he is a threat to Israel,Netanyahu says the West and Israel have to work together to defeat Islamic terrorism but what has Israel done to defeat Isil.

You cannot make someone 'stateless'. It's against their human rights. That isn't about to change so get over it.
Well those fookers who got droned might not be stateless, but I wouldn't like to see the state they're in right now.

You cannot make someone 'stateless'. It's against their human rights. That isn't about to change so get over it.
Well those fookers who got droned might not be stateless, but I wouldn't like to see the state they're in right now.
I'm glad you brought this discussion back on track, especially as Joe managed to veer off course!
I disagree with Joe's assertion: removing their British citizenship would not be making them 'stateless', as they appear to have adopted the 'state' of ISIS. At least it regards itself as a state, so as far as I'm concerned they can remain there and apply for citizenship!

OK well poke the hornet's nest and see what happens.

Maybe we need paramilitary hit squads roaming around Tower Hamlets shooting undesirables?

Welcome to Putinesque Britain.

Last edited:

Joe, can I just ask why you inserted JBRs quote into your reply but make no reference to that quote? Is it because what JBR said, and I quote, "He won't answer. He can't!", is true?

I believe it is extremely unfortunate that Joe90 (and others like him) are adamant that those who kill, maim, rape and destroy MUST have their "human rights" protected. What about the human rights of those poor humans the sub-human islamic extremists are killing, maiming and raping? When will the lessons of history be learned? You cannot placate thugs, bullies and dictators. I cite the events of 1805/1815, 1914 and 1939 (along with the events leading up to those dates). IS (or whatever they are calling themselves this week) are enemies of all democratic states. Thus, if a citizen of one of those democratic states chooses to align him/herself with IS, then they have committed an act of treason, and lost all rights and privileges which they previously held. Thus, it is perfectly correct for governments to protect the loyal citizens by exterminating the treasonous ones, no matter where in the world.

You are missing the point. Assassinating our own citizens will only cause more grief. Every time we interfere in the Middle East then things get worse. Why don't IS attack Israel? Because they know that Israel will go gunning for them so they leave them well alone. Just like Hamas got clobbered last year. Either the UK adopts the Israeli mentality or just butt out. Poking a hornet's nest isn't very clever.

Sponsored Links
Back