Drone strike.

The problem is when you have a leader like Camoron who's abilities don't match his ambitions the end result will be tears all round.
Air strikes alone don't work so why doesn't Cameron be honest by admitting that what he really wants is British boots on the ground to fight both Assad and ISIS which would be a disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I was listening to a piece the other day, where (hard to believe), a reporter who'd been "spying" in IS-held territory said that IS had actually been building hospitals, and "schools", among other things.
Seems like a hellish Utopia...........

I was listening to a piece the other day, where (hard to believe), a reporter who'd been "spying" in IS-held territory said that IS had actually been building hospitals, and "schools", among other things.
Seems like a hellish Utopia...........

Are you sure you heard him right, did he say building or bombing? :mrgreen:

I think drones are a wonderful idea.

Before the 'R' word comes flying around my head, I'm thinking back to when the crew of a downed Tornado was held and tortured. They can't do that with drone pilots, of course, they being a continent away!

Excellent technology, too. A relatively small pilotless aircraft capable of carrying guided missiles and being controlled from thousands of miles away.

Sponsored Links
You bet your life that the Tory MPs have got a finger in that pie. The Tories love a war.

Back