Drone thing at Gatwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Turns out it's a load of *******s and there was no drone.

Hundreds of thousands of people's lives ruined.

An elderly couple unlawfully interrogated by useless retarded police.

This is Britain.

Hahahaha.

Think I've had too much chocolate.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The global warming thing is a load of *******s as well, I was up on the allotment barrowing in shorts and t shirt.

Call me a cynic, but it would be very convenient to say "there was no drone" when you have "no leads". :rolleyes:

Reports suggest that this drone caper was a load of ball cocks

Probably some Russuan scam or something to do with the EU instigated by the French ;)

If there was no drone, what was the footage?

Also I read one article that talked about the drone circling the air traffic control tower, close enough it was possible to identify the model.

Surely 140,000 people didnt have their flights cancelled due to a rumour.

Is this a case of fake news gone mad.

I can hardly believe it. Next I'll be hearing rumours that the UK has voted to leave the EU

The force acknowledged that its suggestion, made on Sunday, that there may never have been a drone at Gatwick was down to "poor communications".

Earlier, Deputy Chief Constable Jo Shiner stated there were numerous illegal drone sightings at the airport over three days from 19 to 21 December, discounting any doubt over possible sightings.

There were more than 200 sightings since the first drone was spotted, with police taking 67 statements, including from fellow officers and airport staff.

from the beeb

In what way?
In the way of are these
Turns out it's a load of *******s and there was no drone.

Hundreds of thousands of people's lives ruined.

An elderly couple unlawfully interrogated by useless retarded police.

This is Britain.

Hahahaha.

Think I've had too much chocolate.
An elderly couple????????????

Andy
He was 47, old git!!!
Perhaps we're being visited.
The global warming thing is a load of *******s as well, I was up on the allotment barrowing in shorts and t shirt.
Call me a cynic, but it would be very convenient to say "there was no drone" when you have "no leads". :rolleyes:
Reports suggest that this drone caper was a load of ball cocks

Probably some Russuan scam or something to do with the EU instigated by the French ;)
If there was no drone, what was the footage?

Also I read one article that talked about the drone circling the air traffic control tower, close enough it was possible to identify the model.

Surely 140,000 people didnt have their flights cancelled due to a rumour.

Is this a case of fake news gone mad.

I can hardly believe it. Next I'll be hearing rumours that the UK has voted to leave the EU
supposed to be intelligent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back