Drug smugglers executed

Sponsored Links
If this bit is true it's quite incredible given whats going to happen to him. :eek:

A Filipina woman was also due to be executed but was reportedly spared at the last minute.

Mary Jane Fiesta Veloso was spared after the person who allegedly recruited her to act as a drug courier surrendered to police, the Jakarta Post reports.

If you were shot in the heart, how long would it take to die? There must be oxygenated blood in your head.

Sponsored Links
If you were shot in the heart, how long would it take to die? There must be oxygenated blood in your head.
Nothing like the miserable slow deaths they dish out.

There are many other factors that lead to almost instant loss of consciousnesses and death.The concussive impact of the bullets and massive blood pressure drop for starters. I'd say it was relatively humane, provided they can shoot straight. There are worse ways to die.

When a high velocity bullet enters flesh the surrounding tissue is pulverised.
I'd sooner have ten spears stuck in me that a bullet.

The 'war on drugs' kills more people than it saves.

Cheer on the bloodshed, its mostly poor people that die, and what is their life worth compared to a feeling of moral superiority.

The deterrent factor must save a lot of people.

Perhaps because some/or a lot ignore the deterrent then its easier to say "it serves em right" and take the indifferent "who cares" stance..

This is very interesting.
I wonder which method of execution is the most 'pleasant'.

Hanging - the proper way, by snapping the neck.
Hanging - the nasty way, by strangulation.
Firing squad - by shooting through the heart.
Being shot through the head - assuming the bullet passes through the mid-brain.
Decapitation - such as the French guillotine or the axe/sword (not the barbaric way of ISIS - sawing through the neck).
Overdose of anaesthetic - as is customarily done to animals.
Bleeding to death - severing the vessels of the neck (but not the much slower favourite of suicides, slitting the wrists).

These are in no particular order, just as they occurred to me, and I'm sure that I have missed some which others will point out!

I have my own ideas of which I think would be the quickest and least unpleasant death, which I'd suggest is the speed of onset of unconsciousness rather than brain death, but I'd be interested to hear what others think.

This is very interesting.
I wonder which method of execution is the most 'pleasant'.
I saw a programme where I think it was a Nitrogen atmosphere.

It said you just felt pleasant and went to sleep - a bit like the dentist's anaesthetic without the oxygen to keep you alive.

As long as you are unconscious at the point of death what is the difference?

Three high velocity bullets at the chest from close range are not going to leave the victim lucid and chatty afterwards. With a ruined heart, severe trauma to the surrounding blood vessels, hydrostatic shock to just about everywhere else, these people will not be aware of anything after those bullets strike.

Sponsored Links
Back