Drug smugglers executed

Sponsored Links
The best way to go would be just on the point of orgasm, just after the 'vinegar stroke'. Couldn't give a f*ck what happens at that point. :LOL:

If you were shot in the heart, how long would it take to die? There must be oxygenated blood in your head.

Brain scan technology is able to tell us ,for various execution methods, but I'm not sure ethics allows the research!

Sponsored Links
Hypothermia can be a good way to go also. Apparently, after the initial feeling of cold and shivering, the mind becomes confused and in a state of contentment.

I wonder which method of execution is the most 'pleasant'.

Decapitation - (not the barbaric way of ISIS - sawing through the neck).

Bleeding to death - severing the vessels of the neck (but not the much slower favourite of suicides, slitting the wrists).

Unpleasant maybe, but aren't these essentially the same?

I mean, if you were doing it yourself as in suicide, what would the difference be physically?

But as for the best method, combining a huge amount of alcohol with either extreme cold or rapid blood loss would be a good way to go, if there is such a thing.

The best way to go would be just on the point of orgasm, just after the 'vinegar stroke'. Couldn't give a f*ck what happens at that point. :LOL:
But as you know squeaky, there's just enough blood in the body to run the penis or the brain - but not at the same time. So you'd be unconscious by then.

I wonder which method of execution is the most 'pleasant'.

Decapitation - (not the barbaric way of ISIS - sawing through the neck).

Bleeding to death - severing the vessels of the neck (but not the much slower favourite of suicides, slitting the wrists).

Unpleasant maybe, but aren't these essentially the same?

I mean, if you were doing it yourself as in suicide, what would the difference be physically?

But as for the best method, combining a huge amount of alcohol with either extreme cold or rapid blood loss would be a good way to go, if there is such a thing.

Not exactly.
The guillotine (or axe) would be an instant decapitation whilst bleeding to death would be much slower, giving you time to think about what is happening.

I do agree that, whichever method of execution is chosen, getting blind drunk beforehand would make your death almost unnoticeable!

Regarding choice of execution, I am reminded of a Monty Python sketch where a bloke was given the choice. The next scene showed him being chased by a group of naked young ladies!

As long as you are unconscious at the point of death what is the difference?

I agree, but my question really asks which is the preferable means of attaining unconsciousness.

Perhaps I should have created a poll! - Too late now, though, and I think the number of choices is limited so some of the options would have to be combined.

Perhaps someone more able than I could set one up using the list I gave (+ electrocution)?

Edit: I've just done that!

The deterrent factor must save a lot of people.

What evidence would you look at to prove that assumption?

The countries with the harshest drugs laws have the highest death rates, those that have decriminalised have the lowest usage rates and deaths.

My grandfather told me that he almost drowned in a river when he was a boy. He was just about to submerge for the last time when thankfully someone dragged him out. He reckoned that after the initial panic and pain of swallowing the water, he then became totally relaxed and described the experience as quite pleasant.

Hypothermia can be a good way to go also. Apparently, after the initial feeling of cold and shivering, the mind becomes confused and in a state of contentment.

With a lot of folk on here the mind has become confused and in a state of contentment..... without any drowning whatsoever :D :D

became totally relaxed and described the experience as quite pleasant.

I have heard that too.

But like Hypoxia, to get to that pleasant state, you have to go through something alarming and panic-inducing, which, if self-inflicted, often leads to the process being interrupted.

Sponsored Links
Back