Dubai police cars.....wow

Sponsored Links
Very strange they would pick women to front this campaign.

How can they run in those skirts??

Huge mistake.... nick a range rover, and head off over them fields !!! at about 15mph !!!!

(has Dubai got any fields?)

Sponsored Links
I just hope it doesn't catch up with UK police force, already they are driving Evos and Scoobies I am not sure if we could pay for them, though you could can get them on HP from the IMF loan :mrgreen:

Those supercars will come in useful for nicking tourists goosing on the beach or couples giving each other a peck on the cheek in restaurants.

These are all about bling, same as everything else in Dubai, so they'll fit in well.
Everything there is shiny and new, all built on borrowed money and slave labour.
Shouldn't last long though, it's all built on sand.

These are all about bling, same as everything else in Dubai, so they'll fit in well.
Everything there is shiny and new, all built on borrowed money and slave labour.

Quite agree.

Why anyone would want to go to such a soul-less place is beyond me, luxurious or not. Hell, if I can afford it, it can't even be exclusive :mrgreen:

and debt. Skint arent they, had to lend a few quid from Abu Dhabi all those half arsed skyscrapers and speculation goosed them.

Had a few days there ten years ago, as Brigadier says soulless. Hard work getting a bevie there, even harder work enjoying it. Its all swish and clean, marble floors and clean streets but there is no life, culture or anything original. Its like if Ikea was a country.

I've always thought it ironic that the whole concept is that it was built to provide an income stream for when the oil runs out.
But when the oil runs out, how to fudge is anyone going to be bothered to get there? :mrgreen:

But when the oil runs out, how to fudge is anyone going to be bothered to get there? :mrgreen:

By camel?

But if its that much hard work and expensive to get a Don Revie and you get jailed there for being a lothario why bother going there? When the credit stream runs out all those white collar western suits out there will bugger off to India or Shanghai. Its hot but thats about it and even then its too hot.

Sponsored Links
Back