Duck

Sponsored Links
Yeah, saw this, was funny. I was hoping at least one would have cracked him in the nose :cool:

I think, especially considering the level of threat to Bush in that country, that:

1. Bush's security team were at least lacking!

2. The 'thrower' was lucky not to lose his life to a gun shot from the security team. They wouldn't be thinking 'oh its only a shoe, that's ok'. They will obviously take ANY threat to a President VERY seriously. However, point 1 may have a bearing on that.

There seems to be a problem with the link in the op. See the incident here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7782422.stm

Sponsored Links
Apparently Bush rang Daddy to tell him he was ok.

bush_phone.jpg

After numerous rounds of 'We don't even know if Osama bin Laden is still alive'

Osama himself decided to send George Bush a letter in his own hand writing to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condoleezza Rice.

Condi and her aides had not a clue either, so they sent it to the FBI.

No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA.

Eventually they asked MI6 for help.

Within a minute MI6 emailed the White House with this reply:

'Tell the President he's holding the note upside down.

Due to the credit crunch, the US is sending Bush around the mid-east for his leaving gifts ... shoes from Iraq, socks form Iran, wooly sweater from Afghanistan .....

big insult from an arab. remember them all hitting the statue of saddam with their shoes? Its along the lines of the sole of the shoes tread in dog poo, so its a big insult.

DId you notice the iraqi security guys startin to hit him as they took him out and the yank telling them to stop? some things dont change, just like in saddams day :LOL:

big insult from an arab.

Why didn't he just call him a f***g w***r like everyone else?

I'm not sure I'd be too offended by being called a dog, I mean it could be referring to a nice cute fluffy dulux dog or something. That would be nice.

And as for shoes, surely some smelly socks would be better, or some old dirty y-fronts

If you're gonna hit someone with you shoes, then I find it's best to be wearing them as you do it :rolleyes:

If you really really want to insult someone do you chuck a welly boot at em?

...and a soft 'slipper' if you are just slightly peeved ??? :D

Sponsored Links
Back