Earthing inside a box

@ Gees - dont encourage him (?)

@ Fridgefreezer...

I cant believe I am falling for your wind ups...

But OK I will bite....

the PartP is irrelevant other than I was trying to explain (rather badly) that idiots like you are the reason that regulations are quite rightly getting more stringent

You have asked for advice and recieved it. Even Ban was quite pleasant. You have been advised that you are not competant to do this. Clearly this has upset you.

attempting to score points however will not change the fact that you seem hell bent on killing someone. Why do you expect anyone on here to become an acomplise to your actions?

God help your family if this is your attitude

You don't have to start calling names.

@radweld - correct.

Sponsored Links
@ Gees - dont encourage him (?)

@ Fridgefreezer...

I cant believe I am falling for your wind ups...

But OK I will bite....

the PartP is irrelevant other than I was trying to explain (rather badly) that idiots like you are the reason that regulations are quite rightly getting more stringent

You have asked for advice and recieved it. Even Ban was quite pleasant. You have been advised that you are not competant to do this. Clearly this has upset you.

attempting to score points however will not change the fact that you seem hell bent on killing someone. Why do you expect anyone on here to become an acomplise to your actions?

God help your family if this is your attitude

My comment was in no way meant as encouragement. Indeed what the OP is/was intending is still a bit vague ? I was merely pointing out that the building regulations did/do not apply here...

So you think Part P does not apply to something with a plug on?

What about where this gadget is to be used?

You think that you can get round Part P by wiring everything up via plugs and sockets?

Sponsored Links
There are other sites that give detailed instructions for cultivating plants indoors. ;)

Mind your own business. I wasn't asking you anyway, you should know that by now.
Yes you wre.

There is a way you can not ask me, if that's what you would prefer. It's called stopping posting here and going away.
No, YOU can stop reading my posts - you don't have to read them, and you don't have to answer.

In fact, if it weren't for people like me posting here, you would soon become redundant.

Now leave me alone, I'm starting to feel like you are harassing me.

No, YOU can stop reading my posts -
I can, but I don't have to if I don't want to. If you post messages on an open forum you can't stop me reading them.

you don't have to read them,
Indeed not, but I am perfectly entitled to if I want to.

and you don't have to answer.
Indeed not, but I am perfectly entitled to if I want to.

In fact, if it weren't for people like me posting here, you would soon become redundant.
So I'm not to read or answer your posts, but your posts are the reason I'm here?

Someone's not thinking things through properly.

Now leave me alone,
As I said - there is a way to get me to "leave you alone".

I'm starting to feel like you are harassing me.
I'm sorry you feel that, but I'm not - I'd give the same sort of advice to cease and desist to anybody I thought was a dangerous fool.

Woah, people who contribute to this forum do so of their own free will, there is no financial reward what so ever. Perhaps you could be a little more grateful towards people who use their own time to assist you and answer your questions, or dissuade you from making a potentially dangerous error! Just because it isn't what you want to hear doesn't make it incorrect.

In general nothing.

In this case, when done by someone with no ingenuity, insufficient intelligence to realise that you don't have to use all of the terminals in a connector block, no understanding of electricity and a dreadful attitude to quality, a great deal.

Go away you pathetic little child.

It doesn't happen often, but I fully agree with BAS on this. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back