Eating ice cream cone

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this proper for a child or young one or is ok for an elderly person to enjoy as well
I like a pokey hat as much as my grand children

Sponsored Links
A friend's 7 year old son always discarded the cone when the ice cream was gone.

So the Dad said, "You never eat the cone, so why don't you have a tub?"

Son: "Well I'm not going to eat the tub either, am I?"

Kids eh?

Sponsored Links
I've paid for the cone, why wouldn't I eat it? I usually manage to shove some of the ice cream down into the cone with my tongue so that both can be eaten together.

I bite the end of the cone off, scoop some ice cream onto that to end up with a mini ice cream cornet. I then suck the ice cream through the bottom of the cone which coats the inside of the cone. I then munch the whole thing. Don’t talk to me about various flavours. There’s only one - vanilla.

I bite the end of the cone off, scoop some ice cream onto that to end up with a mini ice cream cornet. I then suck the ice cream through the bottom of the cone which coats the inside of the cone. I then munch the whole thing. Don’t talk to me about various flavours. There’s only one - vanilla.

That is the approved method.

(It's how I do it anyway)

Just suck the whole scoop of icecream off the top and swallow it and as you are screaming (from the headache) turn it into a rage scream and throw the empty cone on the ground like a boss and walk away

Reactions: DP
Just suck the whole scoop of icecream off the top and swallow it and as you are screaming (from the headache) turn it into a rage scream and throw the empty cone on the ground like a boss and walk away
You are Dom Joly and i claim my £5.

Reactions: DP
Sponsored Links
Back