Economic cost of Brexit so far

Unfortunately for you I am 100% correct.

On the 1st February, the UK becomes a 3rd country as it exits the single market and customs union.

Which means the EU takes back control.

The UKs access to the large EU financial services will be entirely at the discrection of the EU.
They can choose the level of access and the timescale.
What is mostl likely to happen, is that the EU will allow the UK to have the same access for a while, then they will reduce access and create nudge factors to bring the business over to the EU.

Breaking away from the EU makes them a competitor, so each EU country will look for opportunities to gain business or political advantage.
Take fishing, the leaders of Spain and France simply wont give up fishing rights, that would be politically an own goal for them domestically.

You can have Rylers head in sand attitude if you like, it doesnt change things. The fact is the UK will be losing a massive amount of power on the world stage.

Crystall ball hogwash as usual.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately for you I am 100% correct.

On the 1st February, the UK becomes a 3rd country as it exits the single market and customs union.

Which means the EU takes back control.

The UKs access to the large EU financial services will be entirely at the discrection of the EU.
They can choose the level of access and the timescale.
What is mostl likely to happen, is that the EU will allow the UK to have the same access for a while, then they will reduce access and create nudge factors to bring the business over to the EU.

Breaking away from the EU makes them a competitor, so each EU country will look for opportunities to gain business or political advantage.
Take fishing, the leaders of Spain and France simply wont give up fishing rights, that would be politically an own goal for them domestically.

You can have Rylers head in sand attitude if you like, it doesnt change things. The fact is the UK will be losing a massive amount of power on the world stage.

Don't look too closely at the financial services side, it might dawn on you where most eu countries/companies raise funding. Yes, that can change, but not in less than a decade.

Sponsored Links
Don't look too closely at the financial services side, it might dawn on you where most eu countries/companies raise funding. Yes, that can change, but not in less than a decade.

Oh it can happen as soon as the EU choose.

On 1st Feb 2020 the EU will regain full control of its regulatory authority, it can choose as it wishes what it wants in regards to UK access.

It can choose the pace at which it wishes to make the UKs access less competitive and there will be zilch the UK can do about it.

Lets not forget, the EU is the UKs nearest and biggest trade bloc, it is 6x bigger.
We need them more than they need us.

I think you are starting to see how Brexit can never win, you are just clinging on by your fingertips.....after all you are quite well informed with an interest in the detail, unlike Ryler who is just consumed by anger and hate.

As and when we do a deal with the USA

Will we have to pay import duties on any thing we buy from there?

I import / buy certain car parts from there

Way I see it if the parts become cheaper all well. And good :)

If the price of cheaper car parts is having to. Import chlorinated chicken Tbh I don't give a stuff :LOL:

Crystall ball hogwash as usual.
Its just basic fact

I realise its too upsetting for you, having to realise youve been sold a pack of lies.

Do tell me what control the UK will take back

Its just basic fact

I realise its too upsetting for you, having to realise youve been sold a pack of lies.

Do tell me what control the UK will take back

Hogwash as usual. Nothing of substance.

Hogwash as usual. Nothing of substance.
Deny the truth al, you like

Here is a simple fact for you:

USA GDP $20 trillion
EU GDP post brexit $17 trillion
UK gdp $3 trillion

What determines the outcome of trade negotiations is the power balance.

And what is post brexit UKs start position = 0 trade deals
Is that a weak position or a strong position.

Oh dear oh dear, Ryler has picked the losing side, now he stuck defending lies.
Oh well C'est La vie :ROFLMAO:

Deny the truth al, you like

Here is a simple fact for you:

USA GDP $20 trillion
EU GDP post brexit $17 trillion
UK gdp $3 trillion

What determines the outcome of trade negotiations is the power balance.

And what is post brexit UKs start position = 0 trade deals
Is that a weak position or a strong position.

Oh dear oh dear, Ryler has picked the losing side, now he stuck defending lies.
Oh well C'est La vie :ROFLMAO:

You just repeat the same hogwash over and over ad nauseam.
Par for the course with embittered remoaners.
Par for the course with a turncoat.

If you run a business in France, the number of countries you have friction-free trade with will shortly drop from 31 to 30.

If you run a business in Britain, the number of countries you have friction-free trade with will shortly drop from 31 to 0.

"they need us more than we need them!" lied the Quitters.

Economic cost of brexit so far.

Its more than the total net contributions the UK have paid to the EU over 47 years.

Gammon, the most expensive meat in the world.

Stop being a tease, give us some figures.

Interesting that four pages in, not a single remoaner has been able to come up with these figures. Hmmmmm.

Remind me, what are the benefits that you forecast the nation will gain as a result of resigning from the Union?

Remind me, what are the benefits that you forecast the nation will gain as a result of resigning from the Union?

I've already pointed them out.
The greatest one is we will be free from moaners like you constantly banging on about how good the eu was.

Sponsored Links
Back