Eddie's Friend RIP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Eddie, I know you didn't want to hijack my thread. I wouldn't have minded at all, especially given the circumstances...

I'm sorry to hear of your friend's passing. It's a shock when anyone dies, but more so when they go before their time.

How long had you known him?

Sponsored Links
Eddie, I know you didn't want to hijack my thread. I wouldn't have minded at all, especially given the circumstances...

I'm sorry to hear of your friend's passing. It's a shock when anyone dies, but more so when they go before their time.

How long had you known him?

Not a huge amount of time, he wasn't what you'd call a bosom buddy, but he was there as a drinking pal after my divorce. It was very quick, admitted to hospital and dead about 10 days later from extremely aggressive cancer. So as I say should always try to make the most of your days, god forbid, no-one knows what's round the corner.

So true Ed. Live life to the full while you have the chance. As you say, no-one knows whats around the corner.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I had one a number of years ago who died of a massive heart attack, aged 43.

LOL that said, I've wasted most of today, but then is watching the red arrows a waste of a day? probably not

Sponsored Links
No, not at all. There's no harm in doing something for yourself now and again.

I appreciate time now, having had a bad reaction to an injection in hospital that stopped my heart. I had to be resuscitated by a crash team.

Whenever I think I'm having a bad moment, I stop and remind myself, hang on, I could be dead!

There's a very fine line indeed between life and death.

It's made me determined the make the most of what I've got left and strive to become a better person and do more for the community.

Back