"Eid" Festivities

there might be more christians etc for now, but christians are inert. In Britain, islam is like a lone shark in a sea of christian fish.... eventually the shark will prevail.
Grasshopper :LOL: :LOL:

Dex, surely if you wish some people a "happy eid", then surely you're discriminating against all the other religions (about 3000? recognised religions?) by not wishing them a happy this or happy that?

It's the pandering to islam by non muslims that annoys me, because if you draw a cartoon about their god, they'll go fookin' apesh1te !!!!!!!
I wish anyone who celebrates their lives, struggles and beliefs a happy day providing their views are of peace and basically live and let live. The vast majority of the vast majority of people hold the same view and we spend too long worrying over a tiny tiny tiny minority.

I'd like to stand you in front of the parents of those 2 girls that got acid thrown over them for doing something wrong during ramadamadingdong.. the religion of peace... my a r s e !

The vast majority you talk about are happy because they're stood behing the school bully, not opposite him...the vast majority you talk about are aware of the trojan horse that was sent, but it doesn't affect them, so why would they kick up?

Sponsored Links
I'd like to stand you in front of the parents of those 2 girls that got acid thrown over them for doing something wrong during ramadamadingdong.. the religion of peace... my a r s e !
You really shouldn't judge an entire religion by the behaviour of miniscule number of lunatic who purport to act in its name

The vast majority you talk about are happy because they're stood behing the school bully, not opposite him...the vast majority you talk about are aware of the trojan horse that was sent, but it doesn't affect them, so why would they kick up?
Don't we all stand behind the biggest metaphorical thugs and bullies who say they want to protect us?

Just remember. This is sombre... the happy one. :rolleyes: Just when I get to like him again, he acts all stoopid.

Sponsored Links
Sombrero why are are you thinking of fishing instead of fighting with the edl in your spare time when you feel that strongly...........or is it just bluff and bluster?

He wont fish. He's tiresome at times but cant see it. LMB had more patience for him than most on here, and he managed to pi55 him off. That's an incredible achievement, as LMB is the most placid bloke on here.

Fair enough Dex. Sorry about that. He is a decent bloke some of the time, then decides to wind people up.

who to reply to first? !!!

I don't see christians attacking muslims for not celebrating easter...

I certainly don't see atheists attacking anything or anyone in the name of atheism..

saying ramadamwhatnot is "****ish?".. really? I don't know or care, nor do I have to (yet) what it is !!!!

I'm not an EDL supporter. I have been watching what they do recently,and their current message is reasonable (based on what I've seen).
I accept their history is bad, and they do attract a bunch of nutters that need locking up. But so do the UAF.

And the girls and the acid attack... none of you care to criticise this?

He wont fish. He's tiresome at times but cant see it. LMB had more patience for him than most on here, and he managed to pi55 him off. That's an incredible achievement, as LMB is the most placid bloke on here.

Lol Bean has trolled me for ages.... !!!

Don't mind really.

They do not. What is the relevance?

I certainly don't see atheists attacking anything or anyone in the name of atheism..

No, neither do I. As above.

saying ramadamwhatnot is "****?".. really? I don't know or care, nor do I have to (yet) what it is !!!!
You did not say that though. What is Ramadam Immy?
I'm not an EDL supporter.
Yes you are, and if your not now, you were and your posts a month or 2 back support my statement.
I have been watching what they do recently,and their current message is reasonable (based on what I've seen).
I accept their history is bad, and they do attract a bunch of nutters that need locking up. But so do the UAF.
:confused:

I would not let my children go there. My eldest is 24 now and she had expressed an interest to go. Luckily, she wasn't looking for long black penis's, so stayed here.

No comment on the acid attack? One of the girls had already been attacked for doing something wrong during a religious festival !!! and then get attacked with acid !!

Don't mind really.

They do not. What is the relevance?

No, neither do I. As above.

saying ramadamwhatnot is "****?".. really? I don't know or care, nor do I have to (yet) what it is !!!!
You did not say that though. What is Ramadam Immy?
I'm not an EDL supporter.
Yes you are, and if your not now, you were and your posts a month or 2 back support my statement.
I have been watching what they do recently,and their current message is reasonable (based on what I've seen).
:confused:

I would not let my children go there. My eldest is 24 now and she had expressed an interest to go. Luckily, she wasn't looking for long black penis's, so stayed here.

Dubya, you are my personal critic - still don't know why, but makes me feel a bit celeb !!

care to back up some of your quotes above? some I didn't say, some you change my stance for me...

Add more evidence to your critique, or go home !

When in Rome......... they did no research..... I don't for one minute condone the acid attack, but you are warned, and well informed. Have you had kids who wanted to go Immy? If you have, you'll know the risks.

Sponsored Links
Back