Election results

Sponsored Links
Diddums.
I will have paid £12'600 income tax by the end of July. I'm not keen on it but I am prepared to pay my fair share. It's a pity greedy people exist like you festive but that's human nature.
Whats your fare share noseall?? Whilst you're at it, care to donate that spare room of yours to a homeless uk family or perhaps some of those poor families fresh from the syrian atrocities im sure Corbyn would be proud?!

You think that people who are lucky and rich shouldn't pay tax? Why not?
No i am just saying there should be some appreciation they might just be in that fortunate place because they have worked hard for it, why should they have to pay more? Never would i imply they should be tax free.

Last edited:
Viscount Rothermere, billionaire boss of the Daily Mail, pays nothing.

Don't you think he should?

Sponsored Links
That sounds quite reasonable but then you say "Another fortunate one who deserves to have all his money taken away".
Over 80k is approaching £2,000 per week. I don't know what you do but does that not take into account the tax that you will have to pay?
Despite your hard work and sacrifices, how much more than an average wage do you think you should have?

WHilst i respect and always respect your level head responses ELF, oh my god, this is interesting, how much more than an average wage do i think i should have?? TO be honest i wanted to retire by the time i was 40, haha i whistled past that age but, if i could of retired then i would of. IF someone said to me hey pay 50% more in tax kick the retirement into touch and work till you're 65 as you're earning enough already. Sorry life is too short, ill happily help anyone in need always have but we only have one life, noones gonna come visit me in my bed when im worn out and knackered to say 'hey thanks bud'.
I work all day, come home and work most evenings, and weekends, do i feel i deserve what i earn? Yes i fking do.

I spend time on here asking some very skilled people on their opinions on how to do things, know why? I can't afford to pay people to do everything, so instead of sitting on my ass on the sofa i build or it make it myself. I was bought up taught nothing will come to me sitting on my arse my old man made me work for every penny literally!

I came on here asking the question about Labour because i wanted to just get a peak of the mindset of labour voters or anyone else here we all have different opinions i respect that i just want to understand how other people feel and why.

Last edited:
Funny, but I did it the hard way. Zero exams but lots of graft. Ho hum.
Hats off Noseall and i bet you earnt every penny for the grafting and dedication you put into your jobs earning your reputation as a skilled tradesman you deserve it. But dont for one minute insinuate or assume i got here by 'the easy route' and if i have surpassed your achievements pay a heavier penalty for it.

Last edited:
Tax avoidance in the building game is a national past time ffs that is why builders employ accoutants ;)

and claim for pretty much all they can get away with ;)

Tax avoidance in the building game is a national past time ffs that is why builders employ accoutants ;)

and claim for pretty much all they can get away with ;)

Is it tax avoidance or tax efficiency? Alot of contractors use limited companies as they are the most tax efficient route over umbrella and paye. How long will it be till the tax man moves the goal posts and decides that is the case..and they're all closed down as tax avoiders named and shamed, being tax efficient is as low as the liks of Jimmy Saville, drink driving etc we're all made to believe that is so.

Before you ask no i am a perm employee paying my 40%..

Peter Robinson, former leader of the DUP

DB3xE_sUIAAH9XF.jpg
Why are you posting fake photographs.

Hmm? You have inadvertently created an oxymoron. Ordinarily one would dodge tax BEFORE the accountancy stage otherwise it becomes money laundering and embezzlement. Legit accountants will run a mile.

My accountants are as straight as an arrow. Thank the lord I don't live in Essex or surrey.

Whats your fare share noseall?
Less than what I am paying now would still be a good chunk. However, I will toe the line and pay what is asked. I don't want to be rich. I just want me and my family to be healthy. I'm happy paying my chunk and even more when I earn in the upper bracket. I just wish that more did the same.

The Conservatives reduced the tax of the better off; is the proposed policy recouping more than those reductions? I don't know.

Not sure about tax, but that normally happens. They reduced corporation tax from 26% to 19%, and got an extra £9bn in revenues. Labout puts up the rates, and the revenue drops, and then the Tories reduce the the rates, and revenues rise. Why can't they talk to each other, and find a mid point that keep a decent amount coming in all the time.

Over 80k is approaching £2,000 per week

Slight exageration there, £1539 to be a little more precise. and after tax and Ni, they're down to £1032 per week, so the governments taken over £26K in tax and NI.

Sponsored Links
Back