Election results

Slight exageration there, £1539 to be a little more precise. and after tax and Ni, they're down to £1032 per week, so the governments taken over £26K in tax and NI.
He said he earned over 80k. I did not think that meant 81 - and I said 'approaching'.

Sponsored Links
WHilst i respect and always respect your level head responses ELF,
Thank you.

oh my god, this is interesting, how much more than an average wage do i think i should have??
I did not mean any disrespect. You earn a lot more than most people.
People on the average wage earn a lot more than most people.

TO be honest i wanted to retire by the time i was 40, haha i whistled past that age but, if i could of retired then i would of.
Such a thought never occurred to me.
You have since said you are employed. You can't really expect - by working yourself - to fund forty years of retirement with twenty five years of work.

IF someone said to me hey pay 50% more in tax kick the retirement into touch and work till you're 65 as you're earning enough already.
I don't understand that.

Sorry life is too short, ill happily help anyone in need always have but we only have one life, noones gonna come visit me in my bed when im worn out and knackered to say 'hey thanks bud'.
I work all day, come home and work most evenings, and weekends, do i feel i deserve what i earn? Yes i fking do.
I didn't mean you don't deserve it but you're obviously not happy with it. How much more would change that.

Sponsored Links
Back