Election results

Sponsored Links
Now I saw this at silly o'clock today but I came up with the joke:

Jeremy Corbyn felt a right tit

If it turns up elsewhere then it is mine!

Jon

DB42bJpWAAA_5JQ.jpg

Sponsored Links
I would like to hear from a labour voter, what makes them better than Tories? No really what if you're over 80k should you really give more to those people beneath you just because 'youre better off' Corbyn seems to think those people are the fortunate few. Funny that im one of them who's worked my arse off and took exams to get where i am, oh and then the land tax on top also. ****s me off people who want to work hard should be taxed more. I do not resent the guy down the road from me cruising around in his range rover and huge house, turns out he took a gamble put his house on the line invested in a company and it came off, could of gone down the drain, but he worked 7days a week for many years to get it back. Another fortunate one who deserves to have all his money taken away???! MAkes my **** boil!

The imbalance in this country is far higher than taxing people like us, its the Financial world and the uber rich, they have always been untouchable. And no goverment aint ever gonna get them as they will just take their cash flow to another economy and let them get the small change instead.

That sounds quite reasonable but then you say "Another fortunate one who deserves to have all his money taken away".

They don't have ALL their money taken away and what about those less fortunate?
The Conservatives reduced the tax of the better off; is the proposed policy recouping more than those reductions? I don't know.
Why are other hard working people allowed to be paid so little they still have to receive benefits in order to live - i.e. subsidised companies.

Over 80k is approaching £2,000 per week. I don't know what you do but does that not take into account the tax that you will have to pay?
Despite your hard work and sacrifices, how much more than an average wage do you think you should have?

I do agree with your last sentence.

Funny that im one of them who's worked my arse off and took exams to get where i am

Well done. Me too.

And you say you pay some tax? Me too.

The boss of the Daily Mail doesn't. He's a billionaire. Don't you think he should?

you say he doesn't get any tax allowances? And he doesn't contribute anything to his pension fund? And his basic rate band, what happened to that? And his £5,000 tax-free dividends?

Ok not all of it but 50%... thats proportionally alot.
Diddums.
I will have paid £12'600 income tax by the end of July. I'm not keen on it but I am prepared to pay my fair share. It's a pity greedy people exist like you festive but that's human nature.

Well done. Me too.

And you say you pay some tax? Me to

The boss of the Daily Mail doesn't. He's a billionaire. Don't you think he should?

I dont think just because 'hes lucky and rich' he should be penalised for it. Why should he or she? I agree there is a line between people who will never ever spend all they have over many lifetimes. Or example i dont believe somone on twice my salary should pay twice as much tax, there should be a cap on scales of pay. If anyone should be contributing more it should be obese people or heavy smokers and drinkers etc should all be made to pay towards the embarrassing state our cancer care is in this country, why doesn't any PM stand up and say FFS this is **** poor im fixing this right now. Throw political correctness and pussyfooting around religious groups etc out the window put up or do one.

Sponsored Links
Back