electrical regulations

Sponsored Links
Having seen some of the naturists from around here with their clothes on, the thought of seeing them in the buff gives me nightmares :eek:

Sponsored Links
if that's not an inappropriate link I don't know what is...

best remove it BAS before you get another telling off.. :rolleyes:
( please don't turn this into another 6 page political rant BAS.. if you wanna argue start a topic in general discussion.. )

if that's not an inappropriate link I don't know what is...

best remove it BAS before you get another telling off.. :rolleyes:
( please don't turn this into another 6 page political rant BAS.. if you wanna argue start a topic in general discussion.. )
1) I have no desire whatsoever to visit that stinking cesspit of hate, with its lumps of racist and violent sub-human scum bobbing about.

2) I think both you and the people who run this site need to take a good long look at yourselves if you consider simple nudity to be "inappropriate" - I think you have problems.

it was inappropriate in as much as it was an un-defined link that took you to a nudist site.. if you had put the words "nudist site" as the link then there is no chance of one of the forum viewers clicking on the link to see what you meant and arriving at a page full of naked people whilst their son / daughter etc plays nearby..

whether or not you agree with the rules set out by the forum admin is irrelevant, it's their forum to do with as they sees fit..
it's also not up to you to judge other peoples values towards what their children are exposed to or not..

whether or not you agree with the rules set out by the forum admin is irrelevant, it's their forum to do with as they sees fit..
Like Zimbabwe is Robert Mugabe's to do with as he sees fit...

it's also not up to you to judge other peoples values towards what their children are exposed to or not..
Of course it is.

you cannot equate what a person does with property that they have legaly aquired and paid for, with what some despot has taken by force..

that's like saying you can do what you like to my car because you stole it..

also, maybe I shouldn't have used the word Judge..

what I meant was it's not up to you to impose your values on someone else with regards to their children.. anymore that it's not up to me to impose my values on you with regards to yours..

you cannot equate what a person does with property that they have legaly aquired and paid for, with what some despot has taken by force..
I've legally acquired and paid for my house, but there are all sorts of laws and regulations which restrict what I can do with it.

what I meant was it's not up to you to impose your values on someone else with regards to their children.. anymore that it's not up to me to impose my values on you with regards to yours..
Or any more than it is up to the site owner and his lackeys to impose his values on what other people's children may see or not see?

And anyway - I wasn't trying to "impose" my values on anyone - I was suggesting that you take a long hard look at yourself and wonder why it is that you think unclothed bodies are something to feel threatened by.

arriving at a page full of naked people whilst their son / daughter etc plays nearby..
Would those be children before or after their parents had taught them that there is something wrong with their bodies?

whoa!
what was the origional question??
my wife (the higher being) is against having a camera fixed to the outside of the house anyway, so whatever the answer really is...it aint gonna happen now anyway. :rolleyes: cheers. mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back