Electrics to Shed - dodgy advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i speak for everyone here when i say GO AWAY!

I respectfully request that nobody reply to this thread, as it is going NOWHERE.

Sponsored Links
Sorry im off to bed now. Note sure why im telling you lot, after all it's not notifiable! Oh how they laughed. Ahem....

Ive had lots of fun tonight playing with Billy and Tommy, the illiterate and hard of thinking, and will be happy to carry on another day. (probably tomorrow)

Tara ;)

P.S. A note to those that maybe feeling wound up or angry..Fooking tough! ;)

crafty1289 said:
I think i speak for everyone here when i say GO AWAY!

I have as much right to post here as anyone else. If you cant stand it dont read it.

I respectfully request that nobody reply to this thread, as it is going NOWHERE.

Then stop adding to it then!!!!!

Ahhh,it was you that signed up under a different name, its clear now.

Yes! now listen hear "nobody" whoever you are, please respect crafty/conduit kens request and dont respond to my posts. Thank you.

Is that key in your back going anticlockwise?

Never mind i'll wind it clockwise for you again sometime ;) bye.....

Sponsored Links
totallyspies said:
Is what you are suggesting pre-fabricated

Yes look here

I couldn't see anything "pre-fabricated" with an integral plug and socket.

totallyspies said:

BTW, from your above (seemingly triumphant) statement, you seem to be one of these people who get kicks trying to wind people up. Can I just say that it hasn't worked with me! Sorry to disappoint you...

Is what you are suggesting pre-fabricated

Yes look here

I couldn't see anything "pre-fabricated" with an integral plug and socket.

pre-fabricated equipment sets and associated flexible leads with integral plug and socket connections. Two different items here. Do you see now?

BTW, from your above (seemingly triumphant) statement, you seem to be one of these people who get kicks trying to wind people up.

Seem to be?
You mean you are not sure then?

Well it is fun, yes.

Can I just say that it hasn't worked with me! Sorry to disappoint you..

From your comment it clearly has, otherwise why bother to make a stand that it hasnt? ;)

I'm not dissapointed by the fact that you arent (yeah sure ;)) wound up but the fact that you are unable to grasp what the law says. Ho hum.....

I thought my simple observation on minimum bend radii would be enough to make the penny drop!

:rolleyes:

It gets a lot harder when up against somebody who has some sort of hatred of following BS7671 and works to their own invented standards!

Like you say SS, probably a wind up so I'll make no further posts!

PompeySparks said:
I thought my simple observation on minimum bend radii would be enough to make the penny drop!

Bend radii does apply to FIXED wiring, this isn't FIXED wiring! I would have thought the penny would have dropped by now :rolleyes:

Its not my fault you're observations are simple, its just the way you are ;)

It gets a lot harder

What gets a lot harder?

when up against somebody who has some sort of hatred of following BS7671 and works to their own invented standards!

BS7671 was invented by the IEE. Therefore that is invented to.

Like you say SS, probably a wind up so I'll make no further posts!

Well if your posts don't make sense theres no point is there? :rolleyes:

'Bend radii does apply to FIXED wiring, this isn't FIXED wiring!'

So you should not be using SWA. END OF.

I don't care what legal loopholes you claim to have found. Any Electrician who is at all reputable works to BS7671!

Fair enough - if you're soul purpose is a wind up then you have made me post again!

PompeySparks said:
'Bend radii does apply to FIXED wiring, this isn't FIXED wiring!'

So you should not be using SWA

Which law says I cannot?

. END OF.

End off???? Sorry I'm not fluent in slang.

I don't care what legal loopholes you claim to have found.

SI2006/652 is not a loophole, its a law! And I never claimed to have found it.

Any Electrician who is at all reputable works to BS7671!

Do they? Where's your evidence?

Fair enough - if you're soul ( no, not my SOLE purpose) purpose is a wind up then you have made me post again!

Clearly :rolleyes:

Well my spelling is not perfect. That's why I hate office work and became an Electrician!

;)

I don't care whether you are better at English than me. My Electrical Installation work would put your shoddy, unsafe, sub BS7671 work to absolute shame! End of (story!)

You could find no fault with my previous statement other than a bit of slang and a spelling error. You are very immature!

I work to BS7671 and you don't... we'll leave it at that!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back