End of the pipe line for gas engineers

Sponsored Links
There’s a lot of knowalots in this forum?
I’ll retreat before they get to me.
A proper bunch of thumb suckers.
Bye!

Tbh, there are always jobs available for clued up gas technicians.

See this video fast forward 50 seconds

Come to my village, there is lots of metal gas mains.

Here too, they have had an ongoing presence here, gradually replacing them. The pipes on our side of the road were replaced around three years ago, in the years leading up to it, they were round every few weeks, with probes, probing for leaks in the soil. The other side the replaced just a few weeks ago.

Sponsored Links
"A powerful greenhouse gas responsible for 40 per cent of the world’s warming over the past decade is spewing into the atmosphere from a site in Glasgow not far from where the COP26 climate summit is set to begin."

"Methane from a gas pipeline near to Ibrox football stadium, detected by researchers from Royal Holloway University of London, is leaking at a rate equivalent to 50 tonnes per year — the same as the emissions of 500 cows — the researchers estimated."

FT.com

it's worse than most of their leaks.

https://www.ft.com/__origami/servic...le-down&quality=highest&source=next&width=700

explain please.

***** hey you have put many photos and local information on this site before. Your plumbing and the roll top bath looked suspect .

Well i suppose your an expert in electronics/electrics thats your bent, but why hate gas and the gender fluid persons that make their living in gas. Hey Bernard did natural gas burn your ass ?

Bye hun !

Just adding an Edit, my posts may contain errors,omissions and deffo bad grammer/spillings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back